Help Wee Companions Win a Grant

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's amazing that we are doing so well. As Peggy said we're #121 nationally. We've also moved up to #9 in CA.

Thanks everyone. We've still got a lot of work to do. The contest runs through July 26th and the stats can change at any time. I know everyone will get tired of hearing about this, but it is really important that we all keep voting daily. :thumbsup:

The results haven't been updated today so I can't report where we stand. But keep on voting.

:dance3: :dance3: We're at 79 nationally and 6 in California. Thanks everyone, keep voting. :dance3: :dance3:

Holy cripes! That is awesome. Do you have to be #1 to win the grant or is there several grants to be given out, say, to the top 10?
Good question.

There are various levels of grants depending on how you rank in the voting.

Nationally:
$20,000 first place
$5,000 second place
$3,000 third place
$1,500 fourth and fifth place

Weekly there is a $1,000 award to the highest ranked Nationally for that week (determined on Wednesday morning).

There is also a $1,000 award for coming in first in your state.

Amanda - You get a free...............chin! Isn't that a great prize? LOL

Number 59! A rescue in Utah is beating us? I don't THINK so.

We need to aim for #1 next week, so Wee Companions gets $1000.00!

And #4 in California today! While the numbers are dropping slower, we are still making progress!

Amanda - You get a free...............chin! Isn't that a great prize? LOL

Number 59! A rescue in Utah is beating us? I don't THINK so.

We need to aim for #1 next week, so Wee Companions gets $1000.00!
I discovered with this week's $1,000 weekly award that it's awarded to the group with the most votes that week. So vote, vote, vote.

Number 50 overall! Yaaay! We're creeping up there slowly. Everybody remember to vote!

Back