"Fluffy"

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol nah i don't, just kidding yes i really do :)

she loves the octillo discs not the sticks though, and the little vine ball she carries with her all the time. i tried getting a picture of her with it, but didn't work out lol. so next paycheck we'll definitely be ordering some hay from you she loves it, and possibly more octillo discs. She's starting to chew on the surprise box, we shake it and she comes running to it and tries getting it open. kinda funny to watch :)

My chins really like that hay, too. It smells so sweet. :) I go through so much of it.

Maybe the smaller pieces of wood are easier for her to move around. I don't know...some chins are just weird like that. They'll really really like a certain shape and nothing else.

maybe, i know when she's chewing on a stick and she goes to move and it's to close to the cage. she sounds like she's in jail and moving a cup against the bars to get out lol. and the vine balls she's able to carry everywhere, i'd say small things are her favorite.

as you can tell she rolled in her bedding again lol silly chin
DSC02498.jpg

wanna take pictures?
DSC02500.jpg

okay, i'll sit nicely for you :)
DSC02501.jpg

now go away :p
DSC02502.jpg

I adore the photo where she is sitting up on her back legs, so cute!!!! Seems like she is warming up to you super quick :)

she has settled in wonderfully. and she is warmed up to us. she likes to jump all over our arms if they are in the cage for a certain reason. she loves scritches. and loves being petted.

Fluffy had her first playtime tonight. Needless to say she sat by me the whole time (20 minutes). lol she wouldn't leave my side. And she had to have one foot on me at all time. Unless of course she went in her cardboard hut.

Hehehe, she reminds me of a big jolly santa in the last one. Must be the holiday season speaking ;) I think I will fb add you to follow these gorgeous photos

Fluffy had her first playtime tonight. Needless to say she sat by me the whole time (20 minutes). lol she wouldn't leave my side. And she had to have one foot on me at all time. Unless of course she went in her cardboard hut.

That is just so adorable :D She knows who her mommy is :D

Hehehe, she reminds me of a big jolly santa in the last one. Must be the holiday season speaking ;) I think I will fb add you to follow these gorgeous photos

lol she does, it could be because she knows she'll be getting a couple boxes of goodies for christmas :)

ashley - she definitely does, my husband was in playtime with us and he was telling me its not fair that she loves me more :p

me and fluffy
DSC02603.jpg

my husband and fluffy (she's grooming him lol)
DSC02595.jpg

practicing her modeling lol
DSC02598.jpg

smiley chinnie :)
DSC02561.jpg

She looks so happy! I love chinchillas, you sound like me when I got my first one. They're so unique! Now if only I can get my boyfriend to like animals like your husband does.... ;)

lol my husband pretends not to be an animal lover but he really is.
He can't leave her alone really. lol
i love chins, i didn't think that i would love them as much as i do now.
and when we're ready for another we will get another.
it's true you can't have just one chin lol

Back