"Fluffy"

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
she eats the hay loves it. i have seen her eat a few pellets so i know she doesn't hate them.
today i even put one in her tube and she sniffed it and ate it right up. so i'm not worried anymore.
we're just waiting for her to start drinking some water now.

i love when she sleeps like this
DSC02435.jpg

aww <3
DSC02438.jpg

didn't turn out that great cause of the bars
DSC02440.jpg

but this one did, one of my favorite photos of her :)
DSC02443.jpg

"Fluffy's" package from Susan (Azchins) arrived today. i think i was more excited about it then "Fluffy" of course lol
DSC02444.jpg

the surprise boxes she went straight to when i put one in her cage. Finger traps she loved as well along with the vine balls.

an update on her: she loved the hay susan sent us, she attacked it when it put it in her cage :)
she didn't touch the pellets but thats okay.
and ladies and gents she finally drank outta her bottle!! :D
i'm thinking she knew we were getting a package from Susan so she wanted to wait til we got that before she drank outta the bottle :)
she loves jumping on me when i have my hand in the cage, scritches is her lover pretty much lol
she went crazy for a half hour about all the new items we recieved today, and she fell asleep in the cage. must've been to much excitement for today lol

I'm glad she's settling in so well! And YAY drinking from the bottle! You had said that she ate the pellet when you gave it to her, maybe try hand feeding her some more? It is definitely good that she is eating the hay, at least you know she is eating something! That package looks super fun!

I'm glad the package got there. If she's never had anything like the little fingertraps or ocotillo, she will wear herself out...heck, she'd probably just wear herself out with one of the vine balls!

I sent you some mazuri, it's only a few weeks from its mill date...so I thought maybe she'd like it better. She's just spoiled from the other food, I guess.

nope she's never had any of these toys or any kind of wood except for shelves (she did have those). but yes she wore herself out in half an hour lol.

we bought some mazuri at our local feed store the other day. she's ate about 5 pellets outta it. so we mixed yours with ours so hopefully she'll eat it. i plan on putting a couple in her tube since she seems to eat them when she's in there. so we may move the pellets and water to the top level. since i already give her hay up there.

those cookies that you sent. she's only 7 months. so should i give them to her or no? and if so would you suggest a whole cookie a week or what?

Break the cookies into maybe three or four pieces and give her a piece as her treat maybe once or twice a week. They aren't very sweet at all, but it has oats in it and you don't want to overdo it on the oats or give her too much so she doesn't eat her pellets.

okay thank you, i think once she starts eating more pellets. i will give her a little piece.

btw, thank you for the package. her and i both love it :)

lol she loves the camera until the orange light comes on.
but it only comes on when it's a tad dark in the house.
so i try taking as many pictures as i can when it's daylight out but not all the time is that the case lol since she likes to sleep during the day.

some cuteness photos
DSC02468.jpg

DSC02476.jpg

hahha aww she's so cute, wanted a picture with her goodies from Susan :)
DSC02473.jpg

sniffing my hand
DSC02477.jpg

Back