Fivel & Oblio

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy 1st Birthday!!

My darling boys are ONE YEAR OLD today! I got them on November 13th and they were 4 months old so today is their big day. They have a birthday party later this evening with presents and a couple of my friends coming over but this morning I couldn’t resist putting up a bunch of toys I had made and saved up for today. Happy Birthday Fivel & Oblio!!

Attack!
5934182762_1d9896ff03_z.jpg

5933622673_56af98a2c4_z.jpg

From their Nana
5933627279_4e1ff36eca_z.jpg

Pinata!
5933623745_26f12a8454_z.jpg

See the resemblance?
5934185312_7e40fd0261_z.jpg

Wow. You went all out. Their cage is packed.

I like the grass chinny...and yes, I see the resemblance, haha!!

Happy Birthday Boys!!! I hope you give mom lots of kisses to say thank you!

Happy Birthday boys! It looks like you are going to have a BIG party tonight. :D

Loving their birthday playpen. And just plain being adorable.

Attachments

• Picture 1655.jpg
    Picture 1655.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Picture 1669.jpg
    Picture 1669.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture 1672.jpg
    Picture 1672.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 53
Last night (3am!) I was awoken to the sounds of papers shuffling, but I figured it was a stack on my desk shifting. Then I am awoken again, now paired with a faint thumpthumpthump. And it can't be the boys out in the living room, it sounds like it's in my room. So I sit up waiting to hear a sound again, thinking it might be my upstairs neighbor.

And I hear it again.

So I hop out of bed, turn on the lights, and rush out to check on my babies. And sure enough - there, in the middle of the living room is my little Oblio.

After some coaxing I shooed Oblio back into his cage. Fivel was so mad! He wanted HIS playtime too! So I sat there, and fed them sticks to help Fivel's chattering at me, and tried to figure out how he did it. I still don't know. I wrapped a big sheet of fleece around the bottom layer of their cage and went back to bed. I looked again this morning and I really cant figure out how he managed it.

My magic escape artist.

Attachments

• IMG_8132.jpg
    IMG_8132.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 39
Back