2009 Empress National Show - Feb 27, 28, Mar 1 - St Louis Missouri

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only getting 30 chins ready Vicky? I know Jeri hates putting up with me before the shows as it seems nothing goes as planned when getting everything ready and I end up getting a little on the crabby side. One of these days I will not show up for a show and the next week you will be able to read my obituary in the paper.

Hey -- is anyone leaving Sunday after the show headed West on I-70???

I would love to hitch a ride to Columbia, about 2 hours W. of St. Louis. My sister is willing to meet us on the highway for a quick dropoff...let me know.

It will be me, 1 checked bag and 1 carryon and tote. PM me or post here. THANKS!!!

Haha, good luck with that (Dan & Dennis). You guys better tell me how everything went!

Ummm I just dont get this. The weather has been great all week, melting, up in the 40's, and now blizzard: AGAIN! For the 3rd year in a row it has been a blizzard for Nationals. I think God doesnt like the ECBC national show, lol.

They are advising no travel so our kid wont be coming now. My little brother was supposed to bring him down and doesnt want to travel in it, we are already have received over half of the snow we are supposed to and it is just starting. It would be different if we were driving but I wont ask anyone to drive in that.

Here it is just snow but Twin Cities and So. MN is supposed to be sleet and rain mixed with snow. One of these years it will be nice weather.

So I guess i just have to keep Dan in line then. Tell Dennis we'll miss him and i mean that.:banghead:

Kari - All the schools here are cancelled. It's solid ice everywhere. I was talking to Becky last night, asking how this was going to affect her travel plans, because if it was here first, it'll end up there in a day or two.

I hope it doesn't change too many people's travel plans.

Everyone be careful & have fun. I'm really sad I can't make it this year :( I had so much fun last year... especially since I was getting a new chinnie :D

Help will always be welcome. We will be there by around 2:00 at the hotel. Thanks for offering. :thumbsup:

The show is at the Sheraton Plaza Hotel this year. It is across the shopping and restaurant district from last year. It is in the East A/B and C Showrooms. Just ask at the front desk and they will direct you. The help is appreciated.

:wave3: Caleigh and I would love to help set up as well on Friday. We should (hopefully) be there by the late afternoon.

Ahhh... 15 hours of driving ahead of us tomorrow..so much fun.:err:

It does not matter as I will be there anyway. I am just not sure what time!

Latest posts

Back