2009 Empress National Show - Feb 27, 28, Mar 1 - St Louis Missouri

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kansas City Chinchillas

Empress National Show
56th Annual ECBC Standard Live Animal Show
45th Annual ECBC Mutation Live Animal Show
4th Annual Combined ECBC International Dressed Pelt Show

February 27th and 28th, March 1st

Sheraton Westport Plaza
900 Westport Plaza Drive
St. Louis, MO. 63146

Be sure to use Reservation Code: Empress Chinchilla
1-800-822-3535 / 1-314-878-1500
Room Rate: $105.00 + tax

If you cannot get hotel reservations at the Plaza Hotel you can get hotel reservations at the Chalet Hotel which is in the same shopping complex.
Sheraton Westport Lakeside Chalet
191 Westport Plaza
St. Louis, Missouri 63146

Be sure to use Reservation Code: Empress Chinchilla
1-800-822-3535 / 1-314-878-1500
Room Rate: $105.00 + tax
You can make reservations on-line at the following web site:
http://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=0901306989&key=DBA1F Then click on the Reserve button.

Judges
Ralph Shoots - Ohio
Dick Bradford - Arkansas
Joe Brown - Oklahoma
Mary Jo Bradford - Arkansas (Alternate)

Schedule of Events

Friday, February 27th 2009

Registration of Animals & Pelts 5pm to 10:30pm
All entries will be caged or on pelt boards, and paperwork turned in by 10:30pm.
In case of a delayed flight or emergency, contact the Show Chairman or Registration Chairman as soon as possible Friday evening at the hotel.
Show Chairman: Bob Merritt............................................816 419-0562
Registration Chairman: Vicki Merritt..............................816 726-1542

Saturday, February 28th 2009

Grooming.....................................5:00am to 8:45am
Combined Pelt Show Begins At........ 9:00am SHARP!
Lunch.........on your own.........1 hour or as time permits!
Standard Live Animal Show..... Begins immediately after pelt show!

Formal Banquet...tickets $50.00 in advance!
Children's menu tickets are $25.00. Contact Vicki Merritt @ 816-934-2513 or e-mail [email protected]
Cash Bar........6:30pm to 7:30pm........Dinner...7:30pm to 10:00pm
w/Pelt Show and Standard Live Animal Show Awards Presentation!

Sunday, March 1st 2009

Grooming.............................................................5:00am to 8:45am
Mutation Live Animal Show...................Begins at 9:00am SHARP!
Mutation Show Awards Presentation..........immediately following!

Both Animal Shows will be Silent Auction!

FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE: A shuttle runs every 30 minutes from the airport to the hotel from 6:30am until 11:00pm.
All shuttle service is located at the baggage claim area in the main and east terminals.

Show Entree Fee: $6.00 / Animal / Pelt
Admission Fee $6.00 / All Other Animals!
All animals must remain caged and in the exhibition hall at all times!
Policy does not allow animals anywhere except the exhibition hall!

EXTRA TABLES: For those having animals they wish to place in the Silent Auction, including the judges, that will NOT be in the show, they may do so by completing a separate entry form for those animals. They will be placed on a separate table for sale.
Entry fee is the same as show animals.
10% OF THE SALE PRICE IF SOLD WILL BE RETAINED BY THE HOSTING BRANCH!
ALL ANIMALS WILL BE PAID FOR AND CLAIMED THRU THE REGISTRATION TABLE.

VENDOR'S TABLES are available for commercial items (NO ANIMALS) for $12 per 8' table. Contact the Registration Chairman for details.

For more information, Registration Forms, Raffle Tickets, Pay Pal or Credit Card services see our Web Site http://www.empresschinchilla.com/ or contact the following people with questions!

Bob Merritt - Show Chairman - (816) 934-2513 - e-mail: [email protected]
Vicki Merritt - Registration Chairman - (816) 934-2513 or (816) 726-1542 - e-mail: [email protected]
Holly Frosch - Showbook & Advertising - (319) 438-1418 - e-mail: [email protected]
John Myers - Empress Webmaster - (515) 964-5448 - e-mail: [email protected]

If you haven't made banquet reservations yet please do so. I need to get a head count into the hotel soon. :thumbsup:

I am so excited I am actually going. hopefull Dawnna will be riding down with me and marshall!

I've very sad to announce that I will be unable to attend the National show this year.

Between some family issues and sick horse, I'm just not able to attend with my at home commitments that I just don't trust to others while I'm gone.

This will be the first show I've missed since the first Nationals I attended. :(

Nicole you know I'm sorry to hear this. Who is going to set the banquet up? Just kidding, hope everything goes well for you.

Thank you, I really tried to finagle my way into getting to go but every time I got one thing figured out, something else didn't work. :(

Don't worry thought Vicki, I'm sure that one of the other wonderful Heartland members will help fill in. I was so excited about setting up the banquet too.. ( as you know, lol )

I've very sad to announce that I will be unable to attend the National show this year.

Between some family issues and sick horse, I'm just not able to attend with my at home commitments that I just don't trust to others while I'm gone.

This will be the first show I've missed since the first Nationals I attended. :(

BIG TIME BUMMER!!!

Since Nicole was going to be sharing a room with me and now can't, I thought that I would ask again if there were any single, non-smoking females who would be interested in sharing the cost of a room.

I have Friday and Saturday night booked in the main hotel at the special ECBC rate. Please PM me or post here if you are interested...

Due to me not being able to get time off from work, Dennis and I arent going. He works as well so isnt going but could have possibly gotten off but no dice if I couldnt, lol

We are pawning off our oldest to help set up, he will be going with Dan, who is driving to the Twin Cities to get him. Oh those boys could be trouble, Vicki you are going to have your hands full watching them.

What happens in St. Louis stays in St. Louis, Kari. Maybe i should assign Dennis and Dan to all night guard duty in the chin room. :L&K:

I do not know what you girls are talking about, Dan was at the Michigan show a couple of weeks ago and was very well behaved and did a bunch of helping out with whatever needed to be done. Thanks again Dan!

He has his moments. You must have caught him on a good day Randy.:CSarcasm:

Latest posts

Back