2009 Empress National Show - Feb 27, 28, Mar 1 - St Louis Missouri

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I will be there after all! We won't arrive until late, so won't be able to show, but I'll see the mute show and part of the standard show. I can't wait!

I do not know what you girls are talking about, Dan was at the Michigan show a couple of weeks ago and was very well behaved and did a bunch of helping out with whatever needed to be done. Thanks again Dan!

Who was that? Not our Dan??? You must have bribed him or paid him off...

Dan you know we are kidding, what would we do without you? :tease:

Two days until I leave for St. Louis.. whoo hooo!!:banana:

Two more days.. two more days.. whooo hooo.. two more days.. :dance3:

OMG 2 MORE DAYS. OMG 2 MORE DAYS.

Do I sense a bit of.........tension here? Or do you generally pull your hair out when you are happy? :)

Lets see, getting 30 chins ready for the show, setting up the show, putting up with Bob before the big show. Nope no tension here! :dance3:

It's the last one (putting up with Bob) that causes the most stress, huh?? Ask Jeri Jagielo how much she likes shows!

So true Becky. That last one can be a killer. I just do what I'm told and talk as little as possible.:bowdown:

Guyyyys Im so disappointed I can't be there. I'm sorry I wont be there to help out, Vicky. I really wish I could.

We'l miss you Jyss. I'll see that Dennis and Dan behave themselves. :err:

Wishing you the best Vicki:thumbsup:
But I don't buy the "I just do what I am told and talk as little as possible?":thinking:
Since when was it that way instead of :pillowfight:

Luke you know me to well. I'm going to miss our after the show bull sessions.
:blah: See you in Crawford.

Latest posts

Back