2009 Empress National Show - Feb 27, 28, Mar 1 - St Louis Missouri

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just talked to Wendy and they got about 4 inches of snow by her - about 2 hours north of me. We had downpours for a good part of the day, but it was quiet by the time I drove home from work - not even slippery - yet...
It's been fairly quiet here tonight and is supposed to be done around midnight, so tomorrow should be good driving weather for us! (Still keeping my fingers crossed....)
If all goes well, we'll be in around 5.
See everyone soon!!!

Last edited:
You two be careful Brenda. If you can keep Wendy talking it will keep you awake. :dance3:

LOL - do you think that will be an issue, Vicki? Two nervous blondes on a 6 hour drive won't talk - AT ALL!!! snort!!

Hey!! Watch it there!! :pillowfight:
I had some pretty good arrangements lined up for him - and he STILL turned us down! lol

I even offered to get Gene earplugs and he still wouldn't come with them. I didn't really think it would be a problem Brenda.

Well.. its 3:30 MO time and we still have 150 miles to go until St. Louis(thankfully I have a laptop and a sprint card :D).:err: I cannot wait to get to the hotel and walk around..we have been driving since 3:30am..13 looonnngggg hours with two boys in the car.:hair:

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Back