Introducing Button and Artemis

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are no words to describe this one. She's a nut!
27b524d6.jpg

Excuse the mess.

Oh noes! I see poops! What a horrid chinnie momma! *laughs* Just kidding. I think the second I return the girls to their cage after cleaning it, it looks like I haven't even cleaned it. If I block them in the bottom while I clean the top... then let them in the top while I clean the bottom... by time I've finished cleaning the bottom the top looks like I've yet to clean it!

Your chins are adorable... if a little nutty. My girls are full of mischief...

did u get Artemis from tabitha?? i saved a bunch of cute pics of her lol got the pics from chins and hedgies thought they were cute so i saved them

did u get Artemis from tabitha?? i saved a bunch of cute pics of her lol got the pics from chins and hedgies thought they were cute so i saved them

I got both Button and Artemis from Tab.

In honor of mother's day, the girls got new fleece. I'm in love, love, love with my Jack Skellington fleece made by Miss AnnieO.
b24c5042.jpg

Kidnap the Sandy Claws? Nope, I'd rather sleep.
0ce6adad.jpg

The ever adorable Miss Button showing off her running skills.
79760a0f.jpg

That last picture with Button on the wheel is too cute! xD And I love your Jack Skellington fleece!

I need to get a tube, all of the pictures of Artie sleeping in the tube are too freakin' adorable.

Thanks! This has to be my favorite liner set.

The only thing Artie loves more than her tube is Button. I swear she has a panic attack when I take it out to change the liner.

Back