Rdzc-z2, z3, z4, z5

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
Well...this bumps up the baby count for the year! Mini, who many of you know I have been waiting on all week finally had her kits! It's a pure standard litter so no surprises on color here. There were three boys and one girl in all. Z5 I think was in the birth canal too long and ended up being stillborn, but the other three are spunky and healthy. Mom is a mess...four babies is not an easy thing as everyone has seen with the last two litters of quads that were just born to Kristy and Megan. The babies are small but they seem healthy and mom is a good one. I'll get pictures probably this afternoon...they need some time to just settle in.:thumbsup:

Here are the three babies! They are squeaky and running and jumping already...this is as good as the photos will get until I get home on Sunday, lol.

P1240011.jpg

P1240012.jpg

P1240013.jpg

I got a new camera today and took pictures of the babies.

I opened the cage to this...

IMG_0018.jpg

Here is Z-2 the female

IMG_0026.jpg

Here is Z-3 the bigger male

IMG_0033.jpg

And here is Z-4 the small boy

IMG_0038.jpg

Congrats on your healthy trio. I've fallen in love with Z2. Be a dear and place her in a box with a pink bow and deliver her to Virginia please. (grins)

Back