Not new to chinchillas

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad kelpie

I have been registered here since chins n quills disappeared (did they ever figure out what happened?), but it shows that I registered last january, and my posts are gone (there were only a few and from a long time ago).

Oh, Well, I can start over.

I have Sammy. He's 13 years old and I have had him since he was 8 weeks old, he's the friendliest chinchilla I have ever met. I have had quite a lot of them too. There were a couple that came close, but Sammy is just a lover.

I raised chinchillas for a while, then in 2005 - 2006 the market for them died here and so I stopped breeding them.

So now I just have Sammy again.

Welcome back to the forum.

I have been registered here since chins n quills disappeared (did they ever figure out what happened?), but it shows that I registered last january, and my posts are gone (there were only a few and from a long time ago).
CnH disappeared because the owner did not pay their hosting fees. Your account was most likely deleted during one of the quarterly forum purges. It purges accounts that have not been active for a year.

Welcome back to the forum.

CnH disappeared because the owner did not pay their hosting fees. Your account was most likely deleted during one of the quarterly forum purges. It purges accounts that have not been active for a year.

Ah, that makes sense. I'll try and be more active this time around. :)

Thanks for all the welcomes!

Back