New Addition coming!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan

Dot lives forever!
Looks like we have a new addition coming.

"Handsome" is a 9-year-old Thoroughbred gelding. Did race, but only 13 races and made under 7K so he got the boot. Was purchased, and then left at a boarding stable when it was closing-owner never came for him. Was given to another lady who had hopes to use him for jumping, but he's not comfortable in the ring and going over jumps...Would much rather do pleasure/trail work.

Jason went down to see him yesterday, and adored him. Said he rode great- better then our TWH who is a total stuck up snob( But i love her!), and is a total love bug.

He'll be coming home either Sunday/Monday at the latest Tuesday!!

More pictures to come when he gets home. Thanks again ash for finding the ad!

See Megs? Cheap does not always equal bad. :)

Congrats on the new hossie!

Thanks Pegs! You are right.. when I saw his price I just kept thinking somethings gotta be wrong... but Jay said he seems like a gem. We are planning on stopping down Sunday to see him so I can actually meet him--and she may follow us home and bring him up for us if it's not too late!

Other then not doing well w/ shows, he really doesn't seem to have anything wrong!

You're welcome Megs! I hope he turns out to be a great horse for ya. I'll be up to ride at some point ;)

Ah the handsome Balthazaar! yes I am naming him that! He's very beautiful. Give him a smooch on his handsome nose from me!

I got to meet and see him today, just got back. What a LOVE! He is the sweetest horse. Wants nothing but to be petted and doted on. Total attention seeker! I think he'll fit right in. He'll need some slight work with riding, as he hasn't been ridden regularly the past several months--but Jason said he rode great when he rode him.

He'll be home tomorrow :) I'll get to see him after work sometime.

Awesome!!! He's such a cutey! Congrats on the great find!

We need a LOT more pictures once he is home. ;)

Back