Fuzzy Little Temper

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no idea this was so common.... Tia thinks she is a princess! I had to move her to a small cat carrier the other day to see if her broken pelvis will heal up (she has to stay in there for 6 weeks, poor thing!), I laid the towel/fleece down, put in the food, hay, some stuff to chew on, her water bottle, and then put her in...

When she realized I wasn't going to take her out, you should have SEEN the glare she gave me. I offered a rosehip (her faaaavorite treat), she wouldn't even take it. Just glared at me! Oh well, it's for her own good... her pelvis can't heal if she's hopping around! (She did eventually eat the rosehip, lol).

My Cassanova is very VERY spoiled. He always wants out and sometimes I don't have time. So I put my hand in his way of getting out when i refill food. He actually grabs my hands with his paw and tugs! Doesn't bite, doesn't just try to jump over. He pulls! And when I close the door he starts pulling the shelf cover up, trying to get it off. (He's not actually biting through it). It's funny to me cause it's a chinnie temper tantrum. :laughitup:

Well Gala is the Prince in this house. he was bitten by jose on the back and I had to put him in "the Carrier" and he almost tipped it over in his temper tantrum. He flung poop at me and even dumped his food bowl over . Ha i guess that got me right. Stink eye and ears down at every look. Snow and Sumo also get 'tudes if I dont say goodnight to them. Snow rampages her cage and Sumo crys out, so I come running. Jose is sweet but dont mess with his baby then you get stink eye and a very loud kack.

lol wow those sounds like some mad chinnies :) I guess I'm lucky, mines never thrown a tantrum, hes a total sweetheart

Back