CJ update, & a heartfelt hug to all of you....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandi

non-stop poop sweeper
It's been a hectic few weeks in my home but we are grateful for all the blessings that have come our way.
I want to extend a huge hug to everyone that has been there for me over the past week in regards to my
baby CJ's malo. It's been such an emotional roller coaster. Through pm's, chat and phone calls I am hopeful
for CJ to bounce back to his old plumpy self. I used to call him my buddha belly chin.

A little background, CJ looked off to me a little over a week ago and I took him to my vet last Saturday. Both sets of
his incisors are angled and needed to be trimmed and filed and even though his molars were perfect, one side on top
was a bit off due to a functional abnormality and that the roots are not affected. Vet believes this should be it for
filings for a long while. Yesterday was a good day after a few scary ones so I wanted to share my CJ's road to recovery.

Last night before a feeding he was super feisty so I let him play for awhile and had to quickly call for a camera!

Video of him being playful and lots of wall surfing pics...

DSC00761.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

After playtime & feeding, munching on a shreddie stuffed with some lifeline

DSC00799.jpg

if interested, more wall surfing pics here -
http://s808.photobucket.com/albums/zz2/Angellovespugsandchins/CJ/?start=all

I'm so glad to hear that CJ is recovering well! He is adorable and I can see why you love him so much. Give him extra kisses and loves for me!

Sandi, CJ is awesome! I'm glad he's gonna be OK and it was treatable. Too cute that he was more interested in you than playtime in the video.

Anytime you need me let me know, Paws crossed here he gets better with you and has many more wall surfs

Thank you so much! I love this forum and if it wasn't for all of you, I would have been a complete and total wreck! :kiss:

I used everyone's advice and even left work after taking my husband to his job first to come home and feed CJ more often. It was totally worth all of the exhaustion to see him so playful, especially to me. ;)) CJ has always been the one to be so sweet and maybe thats why this affected me so much.

Thank you and yes the spunk is definitelt there! Kristy, thanks for all the pep talks! :))

Sandi, I had no idea CJ was not feeling well. I admire his picture on the chinnie calender every time I look at it. I'm so glad he's doing better and I hope he continues to do so well. He is certainly quite the athletic boy. Great wall surfs. My girls never get that high.

Thank you and Carol, CJ & Pepper had to be separated :( about a month ago so CJ's had a rough couple of weeks but he's a little fighter so I'm hoping it's all going to get better for him from now on.

I'm glad CJ is feeling better! He looks great! I sure hope he's getting extra spoiled on his BDay!

Talk about some serious air! I'm so glad he's feeling better and I'm sorry you are going thru all this. Keep up the good work with him.

Back