• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chinchilla For Sale 3 Bonded Male Chinchillas- Seattle

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasmii

Sadly, I'm looking to rehome... my living situation and financial situation has drastically changed and I can't afford to keep my precious cloud boys. Ares (violet), Ishkur (mosaic), and Taranis (light ebony) are 5 year old bonded boys (not blood related, but have been together since they were babies). All from reputable breeders, but I have since moved across the country and am not in PA anymore. They would come with everything I have for them. Cage/food/water/safe treats/sticks/extra ledges/dust bath/carrier etc. They're all friendly, but take a bit to warm up enough to let you hold them. They enjoy popcorning around my bathroom while I sit with them and cheek/chest rubs. I love them dearly, so I'm looking for someone who might be willing to give me occasional updates on how they're doing.

Attachments

• chinchilla pic.jpg
    chinchilla pic.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Back