what would chin's taste like?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, glad to see so much conversation on this joke topic. When I posted it, I indeed meant it as a joke and have no intention of doing harm to my chin.

You've heard of the Chuck Facts, but what about the Mr. T facts???

The last time Mr. T uttered the words, "I pitty the fool," a man in Colorado suddenly died for no reason.

The first alphabet consisted of only the letters M, R, and T. The other letters eventually had to be created in order to destrive things that were not, in fact, awesome.

Every time Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks someone, an Angel gets his beard. Every time Mr. T pitties someone, an Angel gets his Mohawk.

100_9933.jpg

My "chins" taste like sugar!

:D

I guess, as someone who thinks "outside the box" so to speak eating chinchilla does not disgust me. People eat Cavies, Kangaroo, Bison, Elk, Chicken, Spiders, Snake, Shark, Snails, Alligator... Atleast, if it's being eaten it is honestly going to good use, and not being wasted.

Sure our chinchillas are our pets. However, to many chickens are a pet. Cattle are considered Sacred. Just like in other countries, they may eat dog or cat. Who are we to judge what someone eats, when we ourselves eat what others cherish?

Joke or not..thats my opinon :)

I just couldn't stay away from this post. I was driving along yesterday and I started to giggle. This was my vision. CHIN-FIL-A. :hilarious: BTW.....those cookies are super cute!!!! I'm going to have to look for those cookies cutters.

I had those cookie cutters special made for me! I told her to wait till all the chinny people see them, she would be selling them till the end of the year!

Those cookies are good! Told you chins taste like candy!

What's the link to the cookie cutters? :p I need some...

I could have people come over and ask them if they would like to know what chinchilla tastes like. Then when they get all confused and maybe mad I could whip out a plate of cookies. LOL OK...maybe that isn't the best idea, I still need some cookie cutters!

She just keeps relisting them, as we buy her out. ;)

It's so cool, she's making these from old cans! I love recycled products like that. See, I'm actually being GREEN when I am eating 35 Tami Cookies at a time! LMAO!!!!

I don't think chinchillas have enough meat on them to be suitable for sustiance. Besides, all the fur and poop would make you feel physically sick, if the simple thought of eating such a cute creature didn't deter you already. Personally, I'd rather start eating myself than eat my fur-baby if I was starving. >(
That last sentence is just wrong. Being an old timer I can tell you it tastes just like fried chicken.

Back