What did your Secret Santa get you?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Silly Shelby... wood is for chinnies :) Big D looks GREAT! I love the shot of Roo too. Glad everyone is enjoying their goodies.

picture.php

Fenrich's SS loot! He loves all of it and FINALLY has started sleeping on the pillow. Thanks SS! I'm waiting until Christmas to put in his toy.

Awww Glad Fenrich loves it all! Nothing form Lynn or Mish yet? Oye! ;-)

So how are you holding out, Lynn?

My gift is still unopened, but is joined today by my Christmas gift to myself, from AnnieO! Woot! =)

gifts.jpg

Mish, I work retail, so I am so busy at work that I'm good for very little else when I get home. That's the only real reason I'm holding out!!! :)

OK, I opened my present from my SS for Christmas!!! I actually waited!!! How about you, Mish???

Now that my SS has been revealed, I can say THANK YOU, BRITTANY!!!

The boys got a gorgeous black with brightly colored hearts hammock big enough for Mr. Whiskers and The Snuggler to cuddle in and each one of them got a soft fleece pillow big enough to lounge on, all in the same great pattern!!!

There was also a beautiful holiday throw pillow for me!!! Black and red velvet with Joy to the World embroidered on it!!!

We ALL loved our gifts!!! Thanks again, Brittany!!!

Now, about pictures...I can take them on my iPhone, but I'm technically challenged and don't know how to post them on the forum, so any help would be appreciated. I'm working today, so maybe I'll get help by tonight. Worst case scenario, I can email them to someone and they can post for me, like I had to do on my other forum...

LOL I still haven't opened them. I'm in Maryland visiting my family and decided not to bring any more packages with me, so I left them at home. My kitties and I will have our Christmas when I get home tomorrow. =)

Mish...you have to open it and tell us what it is. Seriously, I don't think I can take it anymore!!

Lol! I'm glad you liked it Lynn :) Hurry up and get home Mish ;-)

Rumor also has it that a 2nd SS gift is out for delivery as we speak. Paul and I are about to pack up the car to head home, so I'm hoping that the mail arrives before we hit the road. Thank you Secret Sandi, you spoil my babies ;-)

Last edited:
Rumor also has it that a 2nd SS gift is out for delivery as we speak. Paul and I are about to pack up the car to head home, so I'm hoping that the mail arrives before we hit the road. Thank you Secret Sandi, you spoil my babies ;-)

Grrr! I hate usps! :impatient:

YAYYAYYAYYAYYYAY!!!

I finally opened my gift. ^^

Thank you SO MUCH Christy! I opened the envelope and slide out the print and was so happy to see what looked just like my tuxedo kitty, Flower.

BUT THEN!

I went to lift Flower's picture out of its plastic sleeve and found YET ANOTHER print! Of a calico, similar to Flower's mom, Patience!!

ss1.jpg

I framed them and hung them above my sofa, where Flower and Patience like to nap. =)

ss2.jpg

Now I just need to fill the rest of that wall up with a billionty more cat paintings and I'm well on my way to being the crazy cat lady. =)

Thanks again, Christy! You did a wonderful job picking them out. They're beautiful!

Back