What did your Secret Santa get you?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my gift today! It's exactly what I wanted :)) Thank you, Santa!

Mini Haven playhouse (which I wanted thanks to Handbag!) and a nice little bag of hay and a willow wreath.

I won't be setting up the playhouse until we move into our new house next month, but here are pics.

that lasted a little over a year for my chin, and she spent so much time in it. I hope your chin likes it as much as mine did.

I didn't want to do this...

but I couldn't resist.

I am now holding my SS package for ransom. Proof that it is unharmed!
ransom.jpg

OOOoooohhhh - now I am intrigued!

Lookie how pretty!

picture.php

Not sure what kind of wood (Pear?) but I couldn't make them wait any more.

picture.php

They look all cute and peaceful. The theft and re-thieving began about .5 seconds after the shutter clicked. :D

picture.php

Had to wake His Highness up for this one!

Thank you Shooper! Awesome secret santa-ing. :D

I've been meaning to post. My SS gift came last week. I was kinda bummed since Rob's deployment has started but it was soooo exciting seeing this in the mail!!!

Here are all the goodies we got:
IMG380.jpg

Dinosaur fleece liner (definitely manly enough lol), A&M pillow (!!!!!), sticks coated in yumminess (Gizmo's words), a toss toy (already demolished), and some lava bites (woohoo!!!). Oh and one of Mae's holiday cards!

Here's Giz, enjoying his swag:
IMG397.jpg

And here's a video of him. Sorry for my high pitched voice (turn speaker down as to not make ears bleed)

Thank you Santa!!!!

We love everything!

Giz scored! Shelly loves his video. She was super excited to see him. Whisker kisses for Gizzy!

Whoa Giz man scored big time!!! Hang in there with Rob's deployment. We're always here for you! Praying that he comes home safe and soon!

ok, I finally got around to uploading some pictures of our loot. The boys got all kinds of deliciousness (you can see the remnants of the pouch of goodies in one shot) and they set about devouring them as soon as I put a new treat in their cage. Fivel and Oblio say THANK YOU secret santa!!

Attachments

• Picture 1787.jpg
    Picture 1787.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 104
  • Picture 1743.jpg
    Picture 1743.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Picture 1752.jpg
    Picture 1752.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 85
  • Picture 1777.jpg
    Picture 1777.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 85
Someone shouldn't have! My boys got a package today!

Each one of the boys got their own hanging toy, and fatties Diesel and Bentley who broke their fleece house and hammock got new ones! We also got two huge willow balls stuffed with nommy hay.

My dang camera died before I was able to get shots of all the boys enjoying their loot, but I got most of them.

The goodies & a curious canine:
IMG_5431.jpg

Fat butt Diesel who is finally starting to look better after having lost almost all the fur on his head due to a fight.
IMG_5434.jpg

Bostin stretching to get that very best stick
IMG_5435.jpg

Roo and Koda wondering what the heck all the ruckus is going on in the next cages over...
IMG_5437.jpg

Smudge, always great to see him munching on something!
IMG_5443.jpg

Moose enjoying his toy:
IMG_5436.jpg

Roo digging in:
IMG_5444.jpg

Unfortunately Koda, Bentley, and Frankie were the victims of the dead camera battery and didn't get their pictures..I will have to run out tomorrow to get some batteries so they can have their pictures taken too!

Thanks so much, whoever my SS is, and to Brittany for making up the package! My boys are happy campers tonight!

Awwww, yay! That is so great that you got a package to Stace, you totally deserve one too. The boys look so happy especially Moose with his big red eyes, love it!

Luci--aww, I'm sorry you're bummed. Play with Giz, he'll cheer you up!! Or just come stalk the forums, like I do when I'm down. Or develop a ravenous addiction for escape games...all good choices. And his manly thank you voice is hilarious...

Stacie-- YAY!! I'm so happy you got something!!! The picture of Roo and Koda is too cute.

Well, there's no more guessing who my wonderful SS is! :thumbsup:

Handbag got a trio of hanging toys, a monster bag of loofah and a customized hand-crank pencil sharpener (OK, it wasn't really customized for him but it has his name on it! lol)

Thank you Secret Santa. You made one happy chinnie even happier!!

b78c94da.jpg

9627ec8b.jpg

Annie--OoOoO...nice! Lots of nommy things! And that pencil sharpener intrigues me! Where is it from? Why does it have handbag written on it?!? I must know!!!

Back