What did your Secret Santa get you?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like everyone is being impressed with their SS gifts. Still waiting on mine, but I'm sure it's just around the corner.

Yay so many chewy goodies for my boys! And also a little something for me too! A pad of sticky notes with a chin in the background, super cute! Thanks SS!

AHHH I NEED THAT STICKY PAD when you find out who your SS is please let me know! I am sticky pad obsessed and have been looking for a chin one for so long! if anyone knows where to get it do tell!

AHHH I NEED THAT STICKY PAD when you find out who your SS is please let me know! I am sticky pad obsessed and have been looking for a chin one for so long! if anyone knows where to get it do tell!

I don't quite know who my SS is yet, but I do know where they ordered their stuff from. It's from Carise at ForCHINate Chins (Chincessories). She has a few different sticky pad designs. (Yes SS, I am stalking youuuuuu)

Do we want to take bets on who's going to cave first? Lynn or Mish?

Nice, girls!!! I was just thinking about opening mine, but I decided to hold off for a little longer. I'm still as curious and anxious to open it, but you're right -- last year I caved!!!

Naa. They just like to torture the rest of us by making us wait to see what they got!

If you dare me, I won't open it until New Years. ^^

It's ON, Lynn! BRING IT!

Haha oh jeez. I think it should be mandatory that everyone open theirs once the final clue is released! How am I supposed to live vicariously through the rest of you if you don't open them????:tease:

The reason that I was tempted is that it has been bitterly cold in Denver, and I was hoping there would be some snuggly fleece in there for the boys. It's finally above freezing today, so I'm good for now!!!

I must say, I am super impressed. I needed a new cover for my fleece tube, and my ss actually got me the entire tube! Neve right now is absolutely shredding the loofa and twig basket apart, actually, its kind of frightening...

Thank you very much to my secret santa, great job allison on the work youve done also.

IMG00654-20111207-1640.jpg

Whoa! Neve scored BIG TIME!!!!

If Mish and Lynn are going to make us all wait I hope they both get lumps of coal... just kidding, I hope you get lots of snuggly gifts!

Score for Neve!

I still think Lynn is going to cave. Once she does, Mish will be right behind her. :D

Mine has arrived here, too :)

I'll try to get some pics up after the chinnies give me their permission ;)

Lots of goodies for the furballs...hehehehehe!!

Thanks, Secret Santa!!

Back