Something I call...Handful of Evil.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How could they not want him? I want to come to your place, line up all available chins, and take one home! I don't live that far away!

I haven't heard back so I don't know if they want him yet.

Would you be able to make up your mind this time? Last year you sort of left me hanging.... :p

I thought I told you I wouldn't want to house the chin seperate? That I would want a *possible* third cage mate, not a chin who indefinatly couldn't be housed together?

?? If you had a brown velvet I would have most definatly got him, esp if he could be housed with other chins. When I talked to you it was about a boy beige that was a rescue.

No...last summer I had to two brown velvet boys. You wanted one and then you had a conference or something. Do you remember that? I can't remember anything about talking about rescues unless that was recently and I don't remember at all.

I don't know...

Found it..
"I can bring Chippie to you on July 11th. I'll just need an address and a phone number to reach you at that day. Also, you will have to let me know when you will be available so I can make an appointment with you to bring him to you. Delivery fees for delivering chins that day will be about $15."
"You can put him on off hold just because I am so unsure at this moment. :("

I honestly couldn't tell you why. Maybe I was afraid of adding a new chin? I mean I just got my 3rd chinchilla this year so its been a year since then. Now I feel like a total retard! :(

Well this time Susan I will come down and see the chins before doing anything, for sure. Esp for the Pink White!
I would have never found the emails but I saved them because I knew I would want to email you again.

This is a little nutty chin...I love him, but he sure is a bit of a brat!

What a cutie!! The bratty-ness must be an ebony thing... I keep saying that if my Lily had a theme song it would be "Born to be Wild":thumbsup:

Back