Something I call...Handful of Evil.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZChins

Pro Cage Cleaner Champion
Sahuarita, Arizona (a half hour south of Tucson)
Here he is...I think I really may name him Evil. He has scared me so many times since he was born last week. He hides, he climbs and falls...he squawks loudly. These are things that something that weighs 73 grams should not do.

Attachments

• P1010361.jpg
    P1010361.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 217
He is a dark ebony, but the flash made him look light. It's been a long time since I have had a little chin this feisty. He's just so funny. I hope he sweetens up over time! He reminds me so much of his dad, Pow Wow... Pow Wow has feist to spare!

There's a few good ones on there that would work for him. Pow Wow...I have no idea of how he got that name. He was just a Pow Wow somehow. :D

CZERNOBOG (Чернобог): Russian form of Slavic Zherneboh, meaning "black god."

I need to figure out how to pronounce that!

Bodach...

If anyone reads Dean Koontz they'll know what I mean. A bodach is like a boogey man, in the book they are dark shadow like creatures that can't been seen by most people, but come around where bad things will happen, the more bodach's there are, the more terrible things will happen.

He is such a cutie - I absolutely love his face. I like the name 'Evil Kneivel' I had a pure black Persian cat with that name. He had a BIG win at a Madison Sq. Garden cat show in the 1970's

Back