Rough side of breeding (graphic)- good vibes needed

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww! That is so sad but as everyone has told you you tried your hardest but it was just her time to go spend time with her other brothers and sisters. The other chins will help Jade but she still needs you. If your sad she will know why and will remember it and it will upset her again. You two need to help each other pull through this and look forward to her next liter. I feel so bad for you both but Jade made it so that's a positive sign and just focus on the positives that you are doing so much for your chins and they truly love you for it. I hope this helps and everyone is here for you both. :)

I'm so sorry the little girl didn't make it, Kristy.:hug3: You know we're all here for you if you need us. I'm glad Jade is getting the comfort she needs, but if you need anything we're all here for you as well.

Kristy I'm sorry you lost her. I know only too well how hard you work to keep all your kits alive and healthy. I know you did all you could. Hugs to you my friend!

Awww...Kristy-kins. I am sorry, sweetie. :( I was really hoping she'd pull through. :(

When this happens here with kits I always get so bummed. Breeding chins would be so amazingly great if nothing ever went wrong, wouldn't it? My husband says that I would never appreciate the good times if nothing bad ever went wrong. Sometimes he says super moronic things. :D Maybe there is some truth to that, but I want to smack him for saying it. :)

I send my prayers to your little baby :( Quick question: Are 1st time chin moms good moms or do they always killl there babies?

She did kill the babies. They died from birthing complications, And she isn't a first time mom. In fact right now she is fostering another females baby that was getting bullied by siblings. First time moms or any time moms rarely kill their babies. But things can still go very wrong. Just like males most males do fine with babies...but there are a few who don't,.

Jade is a wonderful mother and her and the other females in the colony are caring for the foster baby I gave her the night Domina died

Back