Port Ewen, NY MCBA show on sept 19

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Godins Chinchillas

Godin's Chinchillas
So who is going to the NY show on sept. 19th? I can hardly wait to go. I've only got 2-3 to show but am hoping to meet new people.

So who else is going?

jessica

I'll be there! :) I'm not a breeder, so I don't have any chins to show, but it should be a good time anyway!

I want to go pretty badly, but it's a 10 hr drive and I don't get off of work until 11pm Friday nights and I have a hard time getting off of work considering theres no one who can take my place. If I can find someone else in my area who may want to go, I might be able to get off a half day that Friday to go but I can't do the 10 hrs of driving myself when I have classes (a 2 hr drive to classes) from 8-12 that Friday and then work from 3-11, I'll be pooped!

threewingedfury i am in richmond and will split gas and driving if you want i used to live in ny andc know the way well

I want to go pretty badly, but it's a 10 hr drive and I don't get off of work until 11pm Friday nights and I have a hard time getting off of work considering theres no one who can take my place. If I can find someone else in my area who may want to go, I might be able to get off a half day that Friday to go but I can't do the 10 hrs of driving myself when I have classes (a 2 hr drive to classes) from 8-12 that Friday and then work from 3-11, I'll be pooped!

I will be there for sure - I started prepping a couple weeks ago, I think I have 7 to show. :) Hubby will be with me again, he had a great time at York and is pretty excited.

I'll be on the lookout for some nice standard females too, wink wink! ;) Haha!

I really am looking forward to this.

I'm not sure at this point, will depend on if I get this job in Tennessee. If I do, I'm planning to show my favorite white male, a new homo eb female and a new bv male I just picked up. Unfortunately my X babies will be too small still.

we are planning on coming and maybe staying with a fellow breeder in ny. right now i have a few blacks, standards, and whites to show. i think roughly about 10. really excited!

I am planning on being there. I am skipping my 10yr High School reunion and going to the show instead. Also, it's on my birthday! =D

Here is the address, I know a couple people were wondering where it will be:
Port Ewen Reformed Church
160 Salem St
Port Ewen, NY 12466
(845) 331-2782

My Fiancee and I are planning on attending at the moment. We don't have any chins to show (we just have spoiled pets lol), but are looking forward to checking it out. Just got to make sure to get the days off from work.

I would love to breed chins in the future so we are just coming to watch. (Oh, and maybe pick up another boy to be friends with our babies!)

I'm definitely going and planning to show a few. How many is still unknown LOL!

I will be there!! I live 15 minutes away so it will be easy for me to show up.
I have never had to NOT travel for anything so this is really exciting to me.

I am going to attempt to make it. I'll know forsure as it gets closer to the date. Not sure that i'll have much to show. I haven't had much produced this year.

Well I am knew to this, but I am planning to be there alone or with a friend. I may show a standard, saphire and a black. Just not sure and am a little uncomfortable at the idea of them being in a transporter for approx. 40 hours and them riding for approx. 18 hours. If not, am looking forward to meeting, seeing and learning.

Back