My latest babies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Chins To Love

Check out my newest kits. Perriwinkle and Razputin always have the most amazing array of kits. We were blessed with Z003 a homo ebony female, Z004 a violet wrap male, and Z005 a beautiful white violet male.

Attachments

• Z003 homo ebony female4.jpg
    Z003 homo ebony female4.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 104
  • Z004 violet wrap male2.jpg
    Z004 violet wrap male2.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Z005 white violet male2.jpg
    Z005 white violet male2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Z003,Z004,Z0052.jpg
    Z003,Z004,Z0052.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Perriwinkle and Z004 violet wrap male2.jpg
    Perriwinkle and Z004 violet wrap male2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 101
Thanks, that pairing alway is amazing, they have the most beautiful kits. Glad you enjoyed them. The picture of the three of them was the hardest to get, it took forever, but was worth it!

They are just beautiful! It always amazes me that they can all be such different colors from the same litter! Genetics is amazing!

They are so round and cute they don't even look real. They look like adorable little stuffed animals!

What cutie pies, I just want to cover them in gravy and eat them up. :) The mom is very good looking also!

They are adorable...Are you going to keep them or sell them? My boyfriend is in LOVE with that little guy in the secnd picture. He's already named him Charlie. LOL! I personally want them all!

omgosh! Such cuties! I can't believe you got three different colors out of the same litter, amazing! i see my ebony female i've been looking for too!

Awww...I like Mo too. He is really cute! He looks like a tiny round ball of PUFF! They are all so stinking cute.

They are all adorable! I think your ebony is going to lighten up a lot, I can see her underfur is much lighter than her tips, maybe a medium-dark ebony...

Back