My latest babies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is a breeding collar, our breeders are in breeding runs, where one male can breed with three different females. The collars on the females keep them from gettting out of their cage and into the back run. The male doesn't wear run and can get into all three females cages. This keeps the females from fighting or from hurting anyone elses kits. You can also block off the back hole when a Mommy is with her kits. Very nice system.

Interesting...Thanks! Can I have that little violet? He is really cute.

Will you be selling the white violet? He is so cute, he may be ready just when I am ..... Is he the one you were mentioning or was it the one with the spot on his ear?

Yes, all three will be for sale. They are gonna be really hard to part with. They are all so dang cute and have the greatest personality. A lot like thier Mom and Dad:kiss:. They are getting so big so quickly. I will try to post some newer pics soon. I like the names you guys came up with. But I am way to afraid to start calling them by names or I may never be able to part with them. :kiss:

Back