Member Age?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your age range?

• Under 18

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • 19-25

Votes: 45 44.1%
  • 26-35

Votes: 24 23.5%
  • 36-45

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • 46-55

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • 56+

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
I am probably the oldest - I just turned 63 in Nov. - and am a great-grandmother
I would not wish to be in my teens or twenties again I would mind going back to my 40's

32 (years, not degrees) and rising.... :(

And gettin' ready to be one less in the category I'm in....Chantel has been given a 5 minute head start for her comment. hehehe

Well, at least I'm not the oldest!!!

But I probably am #2, behind you, Mt. Zion. I'm 57 and darned happy to be so!!! As I always say, "If you're not getting older, you're dead"!!! :)

I really thought that chin and hedgy owners/enthusiasts would have been in the 26 and up bracket but to My surprise the Younger crew has majority here!! I think thats great!! I am a late bloomer and as I am 30, I have NEVER been Married and have no Children... (that makes Me a young 30 right??) I am still a bit of a Daddy's girl and feel quite silly sometimes when I hear of all of the wonderful life accomplishments made by folks younger then I!!

LOL... I am just happily hoppin' along!!
:dance3:

I'm surprised, there are quite a few in their 20's! I'm 24, 25 in a few months. Urgh, I feel so old. :p

This is an old poll that I was looking through, and I decided to vote and comment.

I'm probably one of the babies of the forum - at 14 years old :)

Back