Member Age?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your age range?

• Under 18

Votes: 13 12.7%
  • 19-25

Votes: 45 44.1%
  • 26-35

Votes: 24 23.5%
  • 36-45

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • 46-55

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • 56+

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
me LOL! I' have 21 more days! 23 yrs old n on my 3rd kids I'M DONE!

You got me beat. LoL. Good luck not going grey. My one child is pushing my stress level through the roof now that she can pull herself to a standing position. :eek:

20, 21 in June...I feel so old!! :( I miss being in my teens...

Hey, not fair! I just hit the 26 mark and now I get stuck with all the oldies...lol.

21 was a fun age! When I lived in California, I was constantly driving out to Las Vegas.

When I hit 23 I was like,"Ok, Im done. I'm staying this age!" It seemed to be young enough to make silly stupid mistakes but slightly old enough to be taken serious.

But no. I had a baby at that age and now everything is in fast forward. :(

I'm 27, going on 12. =p

I just got invited to my high school's ten year reunion. I don't know what to make of this.

And the older you get, the faster the time goes!
What I used to be able to do all day,
Now takes me all day to do!

19 here, 20 in may. Why am I so depressed to be turning 20? lol. Maybe it's because I keep thinking in only 10 years, I'll be thirty, and then in 10 more... 40. Why did it always seem so far away? lol. I don't wanna get old! :p

Sheesh! There are so many "spring chickens" here!

I grew up before AIDS, with black and white TV, no cell phones, no computers, cheap gas!

HA!! I wouldn't mind being in my 20's again! As someone mentioned earlier, enjoy this time while you have it, times goes so fast!

Brittney, I feel the same as I did when I was young, only smarter and wiser. The body just looks older.

Last edited:
Back