It's Cadbury Egg Time!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harleychin

I love the Easter Bunny!He's soft and fuzzy and he brings me Cadbury Eggs.
Yum Yum.I especially love the carmel ones
Thanks Easter Bunny!:bunny:

I used to like Cadbury eggs, when they were still imported from the UK. They've sucked since they started making them in the US. :tantrum:

I have loved them since I was a kid! I'm 32 now and my dad still gets me an Easter basket filled with Cadbury eggs and Oreos every year. :D

Sorry guys, I have to be the party pooper. Cadbury eggs are horrible. >.< So horribly sweet that it makes my mouth twitch just thinking about it.

You and Menageri need to try the carmel ones.They aren't as sweet as the regular ones.

Chinmama,How adorable that your Dad still makes you an Easter basket!
I must admit I'm a bit jealous.;)

I don't know if anyone will remember this or if this is even Cadbury, but...I use to get ones, a long time ago, with little plastic spoons so you can spoon out all of the creme goodness. :)

I cannot find them ANYWHERE, and haven't been able to for about 8 years.

The idea of scooping out the cream "goodness" literally just made me gag. lol

I think my issue is more the consistancy of the goo inside. I can't do slime. Anything slimy makes me gag. I can't even clean up an egg off the floor if I drop it. There will be much mroe than egg on the floor if I try.

But yeah, the sickenly sweetness doesn't make it any better. ;)

i don't like them. >_< i have the WORST sweet tooth. Carmel and reeses are about as sweet as i can go, and by that i mean a piece. my paw-paw used to love those eggs. Jeremy is a fiend for them. them and peeps, but only original peeps. Again, i don't like sweets like that

I don't know if anyone will remember this or if this is even Cadbury, but...I use to get ones, a long time ago, with little plastic spoons so you can spoon out all of the creme goodness. :)

I cannot find them ANYWHERE, and haven't been able to for about 8 years.
Milka eggs?

Oh...I get it now. The inside is supposed to look like the inside of an egg. It all makes sense now...or I understand the gooey nature of the filling. LOL

I don't like Hershey's chocolate either. It's not very good, but it has a low cocoa content so it's understandable because it's probably mostly fillers. You have to buy more expensive chocolate to get something decent, that's for sure. I like the Lindt dark chocolate bars. Trader Joes has some decent chocolate, as well.

I haven't had a Cadbury egg yet this year. When did they switch to Hershey chocolate instead of the UK dairy milk? :(

If it's just a matter of the eggs being too sweet/too much goo, they usually make tiny little filled eggs that you buy by the dozen. Higher chocolate to goo ratio, and that way I don't have to bite them open, see the "egg" looking stuff, and get mildly queasy (don't like eggs AT ALL, but chocolate ones are fine).

I always got a large filled egg in my basket as a kid. Our local chocolate shop makes the best darn filled eggs ever: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3299504&id=191476182625

Wish I lived closer!

Hershey's bought out Cadbury, I believe. I like Hershey's, but I'm also brainwashed living 35 minutes from the company and amusement part. That isn't to say I can't appreciate really GOOD chocolate. I love Toblerone. Yum yum...

Hershey's bought out Cadbury, I believe. I like Hershey's, but I'm also brainwashed living 35 minutes from the company and amusement part. That isn't to say I can't appreciate really GOOD chocolate. I love Toblerone. Yum yum...
KraftFoods bought Cadbury. RIP Cadbury it will never be the same in any country. :banghead: :cry3:

I have never tried them.. They have always smells funny to me.. What do they taste like?

Back