It's Cadbury Egg Time!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been to Cadbury World in England, and it was too cool. That being said, Cadbury eggs are, and always have been, disgusting.

Cadbury eggs taste like... a diabetic's nightmare.

Or my heaven. :) They are so, so SO sweet... and I have the biggest sweet tooth EVER so it works out for me quite well.

I only had my first egg a few years ago... dunno how I missed out on them!

Milka is NOT Cadbury. Milka is good, and made in Germany. Some of the other varieties are better, but Milka is quite good! Even the crap in the middle of these is probably good!

Oh, and I have a sweet tooth to beat all sweet teeth, but that Cadbury Egg stuff is just gross. Reminds me of sweetened Crisco. Yuk!

I LOVE Milka chocolate, but they're getting a little hard to find. Reiter is another good European chocolate that you can find in somewhat larger grocery stores, usually in the international aisle. Good luck getting either one at Walmart, though.

Egg Mold: http://www.anoccasionalchocolate.com/easter-spring-chocolate-molds.html May I place an order for 1 with buttercream or peanuts, fudge, and raisins? :D

I love these and those Reese's eggs things. They come in a bag and are individually wrapped in yellow. I love those too
Those are the best version of Reese's EVER, a higher peanut butter to chocolate ratio. At Valentine's they make a heart version and Christmas last year they had trees. A few years ago they had pumpkins, but I haven't seen them since. I stock up on a number of bags at each holiday to get me through the year. :dance3:

I go buy chocolate after the holidays when it is 50 to 75% off. :) There always seems to be a lot of chocolate on sale after the holidays here - I think it has something to do with the retirement community not buying all of it or something!

I can keep an eye out for the Reeses things for you after Easter...and if it is cool enough send it out to you. ;) I can't eat them without a reaction, but I could send them along! :p

Those are the best version of Reese's EVER, a higher peanut butter to chocolate ratio. At Valentine's they make a heart version and Christmas last year they had trees. A few years ago they had pumpkins, but I haven't seen them since. I stock up on a number of bags at each holiday to get me through the year. :dance3:

I think they are too. I dont really like Reese Cups but those things are awesome. I usually stock up as well.

Its all about the Wunderbar Eggs... even the tiny ones. So good. Had a couple when i first came up to canada. Might try them again this year. :p They are better than the bar Wunderbar, dunno why... made by cadbury tho...

Back