Hannah Popped! :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are aware that you're torturing me with these pictures, yes? They are absolutely adorable... momma and babies.

Sorry for the torture...here's some more :tease:

P1000796.jpg

P1000792.jpg

P1000791.jpg

P1000788.jpg

Oh no you didn't!!!! I just suffered a severe cute overload. Now I have even MORE adorable baby hedgie pictures to stare out for hours on end.

Okay so I don't a thing about hedgies. But the little baby in photo 5 really needs to visit my house. I'm going to guess its a boy. Matter of fact I'm quite sure of it. wink wink
Its Spike!! My daughter and I both recognize a new family member when we see them.

Dibs..........

I love these little guys and gals :) They are so curious right now! Anyone on this forum (for more than 6 months) will get a substantial discount on a hoglet - great homes are a MUST!
And smhufflepuff MI isn't that awful far away ;)

Finally got everyone marked so that I can tell them apart (especially the two boys lol) and this little guy was being super adorable so I got some good pictures. The other little guy must've woke up on the wrong side of the nest because he was being camera shy.

P1000878.jpg

P1000876.jpg

P1000875.jpg

P1000874.jpg

P1000873.jpg

Finally got everyone marked so that I can tell them apart (especially the two boys lol) and this little guy was being super adorable so I got some good pictures. The other little guy must've woke up on the wrong side of the nest because he was being camera shy.

P1000878.jpg

OMG! That face is to die for.

So cute, I hope you're taking high resolution photos so you can submit them for the calendar contest. :)

I have no idea what I am taking LOL. I have a point and shoot camera that I spent a decent amount of money on so that I wouldn't have to have talent to get a decent picture of my animals :)
Is there another photo contest going on??

Back