Grumpy Face Contest!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gideon is a beast! LOL That face is all grump, all the time.

Yup...even when he smiles at me, he's STILL giving me the stink eye LOL. I'm sure he's wondering why ALL THOSE OTHER CHINNIES had to come here to HIS house...I mean he tollerates Cheeko because he was here first, but the others...forget about it!

Seriously...Gideon's personality is SO MUCH BIGGER than he is. Shhhhh, don't tell him I told you this, but he is quite a cuddle-bum :kiss:

Oh, and I love all the grumpy faces...scary!

I think this picture of Mei is pretty funny
She looks kind of evil in it lol

DSCN1437-1.jpg

haha these pictures are great, I will have to look through my pics, I am sure I have a few grumpy pics.

i wouldn't be surprised if she did get stuck one day...she's a big girl. how she turns herself around in her tube i'll never know...

My roommate had company over yesterday who had never seen a chinchilla (I wasn't home). Turbo, my little Hermit Crab, rarely leaves his tube. After a few minutes of commenting on his fuzzy butt sticking out of the tube, Turbo opened his eyes. She thought she was staring at the other end of him. :D

My roommate had company over yesterday who had never seen a chinchilla (I wasn't home). Turbo, my little Hermit Crab, rarely leaves his tube. After a few minutes of commenting on his fuzzy butt sticking out of the tube, Turbo opened his eyes. She thought she was staring at the other end of him. :D

Bwaahahah! I bet she was taken by surprise then to see two little grumpy eyes looking at her!

Nibbler has quite the little evil eye, BTW. :D

Tell me about it. Turbo's normal expression is a 'pwease let me out!' and Nibbler's is 'diediediediedieihateyou!' :hilarious:

HAHA! Alli, Mei is like "your invading my space lady...if I move any farther over to get away from you i will fall out!"

Would love to show you a couple of great photos, but I can't get them to post :hair:

Last edited:
OMG!!! These pics are great! I needed a laugh today, too!! I think Drifter and Cindy's chin are the best!

Stackie, Roo and Smudge both look like they are waking up from a late night of partying, lol! That's how I look like when I've got a nasty hangover :rofl:

I have quite a few grumpy Sesame pics, but here's just a few:

When we first got Sesame (about 6 months old)
CIMG0020.jpg

A more recent pic of Sesame, but you can see that she's older... and still just a grumpy wumpy and wayyy rounder
CIMG0148.jpg

Dun dun dun... the evil eye!
CIMG0174.jpg

hmm... I guess sideways evil eye... it's been rotated and saved on photobucket, but the link still shows it sideways. :duh:

Back