Grumpy Face Contest!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tillygizmo

My kids have 4 feety's
Hi everyone! I am always amazed at the grumpy faces my chins make when they are moody and I thought how fun it would be if we all had a grumpy face contest! I suppose there will be no winner... but it will be fun to see everyones ! Here are Freckles and Tilly grumpin' at their best!

Can't wait to see yours!

Freckles after being woke up to do some cleaning of poops
IMG_1714.jpg

Tilly is a professional grumper because she has an overactive tear duct and it annoys her . . . poor baby (grumpy baby none the less!)
IMG_1692.jpg

driftermad-web.jpg

Drifter was always grumpy!

HAHA! Mochas is great. I guess my chins aren't the only ones who collect chewed up goodies in their tubes!

I think Gideon is my "King" Grumpy Butt LOL.

"I said I would be good...sheesh"
DSC00550.jpg

"What are YOU lookin at"
DSC00280.jpg

"It's 6:00 so it's playtime.....hey mom, seriously, it's playtime.....M-O-M!!! can you hear me....IT'S FRIGGIN PLAYTIME...NOW!!!!"
DSC00123.jpg

"Cheeko gave me this ridiculous mohawk...grrrrr"
DSC00725.jpg

"Ma, I've asked you 100 times...TURN OFF THE FLASHY THING!!"
DSC01055.jpg

So cute and grumpy, all of them. Makes me wish I could figure out how to keep one cool enough. Better to just look at pics. lol

Does the flash not stun yalls chins, i try to cover mine because she just like freezes after the flash

Gideon is a beast! LOL That face is all grump, all the time.

This pics kind of old, but totally grumped out!

Grumpy Baxter!!
8.jpg

This is probably the grumpiest you'll ever see Smush.. he's never grumpy lol
smush-c.jpg

I think this is about the grumpiest I can find of Macy....And its pretty impressive even if I say so myself ;) haha.

Hamaca18.jpg

Alexis--Baxter looks VERY grumpy! I call my boys "grumpy old men" sometimes cause they both give me the "fish eye"

Baxter just scared the bejeezus out of me.

Here's my entries, one for each. :) First one is Nibbler, second one is Turbo. See why I'm afraid to go against their will? :)

Attachments

• DSCF4351.JPG
    DSCF4351.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCF4692.jpg
    DSCF4692.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 79
ohh the Turbo's red camera eyes make him look especially grumpy; i would not go against their will...give them that treat already!! ;)

Fuzzy, Gabby, Slipper's at eye time when he wanted to be nippy. Nickel too!

Attachments

• fuzzy 673.jpg
    fuzzy 673.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Gabby 167.jpg
    Gabby 167.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 85
  • slippers 154.jpg
    slippers 154.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 97
  • Nickel.jpg
    Nickel.jpg