Fritz

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poor Fritz must have been terribly unhappy before and I'm so excited for him that his life will now change drastically for the better!!! I'm so glad you have him Crysta! Keep us posted on his progress :)

there have been a few in the last serveral days that have been RR or rescued on a couple of areans including ours in Québec.

okay thanks

Fritz original cage was a galvanized 5 sided cube with a ramp and shelf also made of the same type of mesh. The bottom was a pan, wish possible mesh in it; however, I could not see through the packed down bedding and wasn't about to investigate it myself.

Fritz only had the cat carrier as a backup solution to his cage not fitting into peoples cars along the railroad.

oh, he really is an adorable little boy. I'm so thrilled that he's going to be living a much better life now at Spoiled Rotten Chinchillas :thumbsup:

Since this thread is mainly for pictures and good things, here are some videos I took of Fritz during yummy feeding time. He is such a good boy. Who needs to be burritoed? Not Mr, Fritz!

Please ignore the loud, horrible music in the first video. My alarm clock went off in the room next to where I was, and the door was open so it was super loud. It didn't seem to faze Fritz in the least so we kept going as to not break the stride. On this video you unfortunately have to turn your head a little to the right. :p My phone wouldn't give me the option to flip it.

This next one was the same time, it was just after I got tired of listening to the alarm clock. He decided he would rather eat from his tube.

Sorry for the crappy quality guys! Hubby had the memory card for the camera and he wasn't home.

wow, for him to eat like that without even being held is amazing. he must just be so hungry. i wish you the best of luck with him.

Horrible music! That was Lady Gaga! I'm so happy to see Fritz is doing well with his feeding. He's such a good little boy. Can't wait to see him fat and fluffy.

those vids made me smile!!!! such a cooperative chinnie! i just want to hug him.

and from now on, i'll think of Fritz when i hear Just Dance lol. too funny!

youre doing an amazing job crysta!

UG poor Fritz having to listen to Lady Gaga! I'm going to send him some good old Breaking Benjamin AND Opera! he likes to be diverse!

Glad to see him eating so well Crysta!

Awww, I just saw the videos. He is so tiny. What a good good boy to slurp up his food like that.

He must be a fighter to come through everything so determined to eat.

Ok, apparently he really likes dinner music! I fed him this morning after 9 hours (was at work) since his last feeding and he only at about 25ml. I fed him about an hour ago, with peppy music this time, and he ate 38ml only after about 6 hours since his last feeding. Interesting!

Ok, apparently he really likes dinner music! I fed him this morning after 9 hours (was at work) since his last feeding and he only at about 25ml. I fed him about an hour ago, with peppy music this time, and he ate 38ml only after about 6 hours since his last feeding. Interesting!
Sounds like he needs music to dine by.

Latest posts

Back