Chinn not eating after incisor cracked!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another update... He's doing great.. still syringe feeding but less so because he is eating pellets and hay on his own a bit (I am measuring the amount he is eating each day and supplementing with CC... monitoring his weight too)... He's in Canada with me!! I had to come for my cousin's wedding and didn't want to leave him at home so I found a pet friendly hotel... he's currently watching a movie with me lol

I am very pleased to read he is doing well & enjoying his holiday ;)

thank you claire. we are home now and while he's def not back to normal he's on the road to recovery. Meds are completely done... his cracked incisor which initially started this whole ordeal has grown out. In fact I had to do another trimming on him yesterday to even out his incisors... I think it helped because he's messing a bit more with his food now but I am going to continue with the CC until I see some obvious weight gain from self-feeding. Thank you again to everyone for their great advice.

Back