Chin lovers-how many pets do you have?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 7 chins, two rabbits (the 17lb rabbit is mine, the 7lb rabbit is a rescue who just happens to have been here almost a year...) and Stewart, my dog. So I have 10...but we all live in a one-bedroom apartment together.

I have 7 chins, two rabbits (the 17lb rabbit is mine, the 7lb rabbit is a rescue who just happens to have been here almost a year...) and Stewart, my dog. So I have 10...but we all live in a one-bedroom apartment together.
I've often wondered how many pets I could fit into my bedroom if I had to and I think I could fit quite a lot, lol. That's a big rabbit, what kind is he?

I also get made fun of a bit, I don't think that my pets are over whelming but we do have 5 chins, 1 hamster, 2 dogs, 1 cat. I also would love to get a pair of gliders. I have just started to do chin rescue and sometimes have 7-8 chins in the house. I will not do too many that I can't handle it but love doing the rescue for now.

I think that my friends think I am nuts!!

I have 8 chins, 2 cats, 5 dogs, 2 degus, 7 rabbits, and an aquarium as pets. I have too many farm animals to count, but I have horses, a mule, cows, goats, chickens, and a turkey.

AH! I love this. Finally I can brag about my other babies too!
1 Standard Gray Female Chin(Rescue, 5-10 Years old) Bubbles.
1 Standard Gray Female Chin(1 Year, 1 month old) Doof.
1 White Mosaic Female Chin (10 months old) Aiko
1 Standard Gray Female Chin (10 months old) Rini
1 Hetero Beige Male Chin (1 year, 6 months old) 'Lil Man'
----------
1 Red Min Pin Female (5 Years Old) Krici AKA Buggy AKA Bugga-loo
1 Shih Tzu Female (3 years, 4 months old) Buffy AKA Boofer
1 Highland Terrier/Pomeranian Mix (1 year, 3 months old) Angel AKA Angie Cake
1 Blue Tick Coon Hound/Boxer Mix (3-4 months old?) Harley AKA Fat Boy
----------
1 FAT Calico Cat (8 years old) Peppe AKA Pepperoni.

we have 16 chins, 1 rabbit, 1 dwarf hamster and 2 fire belly toads (and the countless crickets that go along with them)

I am glad to see other people have numerous animals too.

16 cats, 1 rescue cat (felv +) looking for a home, 4 parakeets, 1 lovebird, 1 hamster, 1 chin oh yeah and 1 dog (I always seem to forget her)

I have Picchu and Weeko the chinnies, and a 20 gal freshwater aquarium with, hmm, I haven't counted lately, approx 16 community fishes. There are two of each kind so everyone has a friend to swim with! It's cute to see them hang out together. They're sweeties too!

We have 10 chinchillas + or - depending on how the week goes with surrenders. 1 rabbit, 5 gerbils, 4 cats and one lone spiny mouse. I really want to get her a friend but cannot seem to find another here in FL.

7 chins.. Rocky, shashta, Bella, Skeeter, Zeus and Indy ... I had 7 chins but my lil boy Rosco passed away Dec 16th :( ..he was the son of rocky and skeeter and shashta was his sister.. he would on been 4yrs old jan4th. i miss him so much! :(

3 dogs.. brandy, Scruffy and Turk

and my stray cat i took in Jasmine Faye.. best cat ever!

1 cat-Satin
2 chins- Chula & Buttons
45 gallon freshwater tank with 3 cichlids in it.

Our roommate has:

1 cat-Sunshine
10 gallon tank with a few community fish in it

I'm simple with four chins and a bunny...had a fish-but it was my sisters and she finally took him back...

so yepp just 5 here:dance3:

One chinchilla: (3 months and 3 days) Isabelle

In my apartment my roommate owns 5 rats: 1 black hooded (Max), 1 agouti hooded (Joey), 1 black self (Seth), 1 agouti self (Logan), and 1 beige self (Riley).

At home-home, my parents own 1 yellow lab: Holly the snow-puppy, 1 year and 4 months.

Besides my 2 chinnies Lainey & Ria, I also have 4 degus ( Inga, Pernilla, Larry and Curly ) and 2 cats.
I'd like to add another chinny, but the hubby isn't too keen on that:banghead:
Sue

Wow! I'm glad I'm not the only one with a zoo. I have 10 chins. I had to count in my head twice to check the amount. I took in a rescue boy not long ago. Tee Hee. Then 5 cats. Walnut Brain aka W.B., Violet, Peep, Skippy and Ranger. Ranger adopted us from the hood some years back. We must of been the people with the best food. And a tank of fish. I guess I'll add the birds outside. I spend enough on them too. Darned woodpeckers run out of suet and they knock on the back door. Blue Jays scream bloody murder when the bird bath is empty. During the winter it's heated of course. (laughs)

Latest posts

Back