2014 MCBA National Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lunch will be subway subs, chips, a cookie and pop/water for $7.00

Dinner will be beef brisket, Dijon grilled chicken, stuffed pork tenderloin, red skin smashed potatoes, flame roasted corn, Parmesan peppercorn salad, and assorted rolls. Desert is double chocolate cake, carrot cake and cheesecake for $28.00. Awards will be handed out at dinner.

Reservations are due to me by Friday.

Someone sent me a message today about reservations. It appeared on my phone for about 10 seconds and then disappeared. I don't even know who sent it.

So, if you sent me a message today, please resend it.

Just think a week from now we should be done judging about half the show. Hope every one has a great time and I am looking forward to seeing every one.

We are excited. Nothing really to show but will have 6-8. I was hoping to have more standards...next year though!

Can't wait to see everyone too!

I was wondering if anyone who is going to Nationals is also going to the Atlantic show in May, and if so, would anyone be willing to help me get some chinchillas from Becky? I just need someone to pick them up at Nationals and hold them until the Atlantic show for me. Please send me a message if you can help! :) Thanks!!!

Very excited - the show is getting close!

I am RRing several chins for people, so I'll have an empty 10-hole carrier with me if someone wants to fill it. ;)

Christiane you'll be there in spirit by waiting on results. ;)

Did I mention I'm sick of dusting and prep? I'm so ready to show them....

Last edited:
Dee I am showing approximately 30-33 and hoping to come home only with my top 10% in an effort to keep my herd manageable. If I do the math correctly that means I will have quite a few for sale after the show.

Latest posts

Back