Weirdest places you have found chin poop

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is even weirder is how somehow everyone with chins stops caring that they find the poops in gross places. Oh, That's just a chinnie poopie! No problem... hehe Just toss it aside...

This is so true..I was having a jewelery party one night and noticed that I had not vacuumed all of the chin poop up, so I just bent down and picked it up to throw it away and got the weirdest looks from my friends. But what was the most priceless was that one of them almost threw up watching me do it..lol

i said..it s just chin poop..no big deal and went and washed my hands and sanitized them so as not to gross everyone out even more. :crazy:

In my schoolbag when getting books out of my bag at school...In my pockets...when I was also in school! Hilarious, haha!

This is so true...But what was the most priceless was that one of them almost threw up watching me do it..lol

i said..it s just chin poop..no big deal and went and washed my hands and sanitized them so as not to gross everyone out even more. :crazy:

It's hard to make people realize that chin poop = ground up hay and a little bit of oats. No harmful bacteria like our waste, cat poo, dog poo, etc. No bad smell. I caught heck from my roommate a couple months ago b/c there were 5 little poops in the back of her van the day after we brought Crash back from boarding. "The $*** left in the back of [her] car was disgusting", she couldn't believe I was so disrespectful and had no regard for the favor she'd done, etc.. (And yet, I'm supposed to be completely okay with changing her un-potty trained 4 year old multiple times a day? Sorry, no; at least my "sons" poo doesn't stink!)

In my work shoes...and I keep them at work and change into them there. They never come home. lol.

Very funny stories.

My chin's poop stays pretty well confined to my bedroom. But there is always hay in my laundry and in the dryer screen. I live in an apartment and I try to get it all so no one will see it. I go back to do laundry and there is always one big piece of hay that I did not get. I hope my neighbors think that I just play in the grass ALOT!

p.s. I have two chihuahuas who are pad trained and a hedgehog. So the chin poop is nice and tidy in my opinion by comparison. :) I don't mind it one bit.

Yep I find poop in my pockets and on my bed and in my shoes all the time but my chinny also lives right above where i keep my cloths... Dumb choice on my part

In my glass of Mountain Dew!!!Apparently one of my boys has great aim and planted one in it while I was here on the computer. I just happened to look down before I took a drink! Instead of being grossed out ,I started interogating all of the boys to determine who was guilty.Course no one confessed and they were all sweet and innocently cuddled on their tubes and shelves.:impatient:

In my glass of Mountain Dew!!!Apparently one of my boys has great aim and planted one in it while I was here on the computer. I just happened to look down before I took a drink! Instead of being grossed out ,I started interogating all of the boys to determine who was guilty.Course no one confessed and they were all sweet and innocently cuddled on their tubes and shelves.:impatient:

Now that's gross but very funny, as mine have done that too! I have often wondered though just how many i have eaten or drank before I have noticed...:hmm:

Art portfolio and supplies. Nothing like going to classes and bringing out your charcoal only to find chinchilla poop mixed in. "What's that?" the professor asks, "A present from my chinchilla." "What-...OH!"

I found a chin poop in my bed and yet my chins cannot reach my bed. It was interesting trying to sleep after finding that. I also found a chin poop in my downstairs garage. I was very confused considering they never leave my bedroom...

In the indents of my iPad case, like the slits where you can prop it up. No matter what I am doing, if I have something in my hands that I am paying attention to, the boys raid me! Also, on numerous occasions I've found them in my bra :eek: SICK, this also happened to my friend (the one Whois most skeptical about the "rodents" or so she calls them,) so.... I Finally get her to play with them and hold them and she in return gets pooped on. Ughhhhh!

In the toilet. It must've fallen from my shirt because we never have the lid open for the toilet... I looked down and said, "Well that isn't mine." Ha ha ha!

Like Jenny D...
I found some in my bra. Have no idea how in the world it got there, but then again I find poop everywhere. Lol

When my friends come over and spot one in the hall (those little poops can be easy to miss) they all say "EWW poop!". My hubby and I are so used to it we're all "yeah, so? What's new? " lol

In my coffee cup...thank goodness it was already emptied....lol That could have been a "tough pill" to swallow... literally...lol

The bottom of my purse and the cup holder of my new car. No clue how it got in either. I keep waiting to find it in my lunchbox at work.:bump1:

Back