the smell from moth balls/camphor ball

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumby and Elmo

So my lovely husband on a nothing to do afternoon, while I was at work, bought some moth balls, or camphor balls and stuffed in inside our cupboards and wardrobes, so I got home from work, and the house reeked of the smell, I flipped a bit cause those balls are poisonous, I didn't know what was on his mind to use moth balls when you have 4 chins in the house......he told me he didn't know they were poisonous.....so he threw them all away, but I think the aircon must have sucked the smell in or something, cause I can still smell it, not bad, but the smell is still there, I can't move my chins anywhere else, cause we don't have a big house and theres no where else the chins can go.
my question is, would the residue odour harm my chins?
how can I get rid of the smell if its inside the air con?:'(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

To get rid of the air con smell I think there's no other choice other than just leaving it on until the smell disappears. At the same time use a fan to circulate the air and leave some opening so that the smell can escape your house.

Regarding whether the smell is hazardous to chins, I'm not very sure myself either.

Latest posts

Back