Yesterday's kits

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riven

Bad Chin
What an eventful couple days!

Yesterday I was surprised with a pair of kits from a mom I almost gave up on! On a last chance I put her in a colony which later I moved to a run about 8 weeks ago, she apparently was bred within a month of moving her there! Maybe she just didn't like that other male. This is her second litter, she is a huge black, and of course I didn't think to take pics of her!

One standard girlie, and one white ( poss. TOV boy! ). I guess time will tell on the boy, if he gets lighter or darker! I love the white boys feet, it's like he has little white socks on all four!

429kits-1.jpg

429kits.jpg

Awww, aren't they just the cutest little things! I love the white patch above his eye! Too cute!

I love nice surprises! I almost sold her, then decided to give her another try in the colony because she's big, dark, and everything is great on her except she's a little down in the belly, but the male is super bright and clear and should help that out!

Back