Wow! A12 and A13...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDZCRanch

RavenousDeadlyZombieChins
I went into the chin room this morning and found no babies and no females in labor. I got a nagging feeling around six that something changed...went to look and lo and behold! Not one baby...but TWO!

First is a single kit out of Anny Oakly and Tut.

A12-pure standard female (Beretta)

Then is another single kit out of Gaia and Norman Bates.

A13-TOV tan female (Kitty)

Attachments

• A12-Beretta.jpg
    A12-Beretta.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 45
  • A13-Kitty.jpg
    A13-Kitty.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 55
You are really having a boom, huh? Just waiting till all of them hit the teenage stage...All. At. Once. :)

Definitely on a roll! I've been staring at six of them for the past month feeling kicks and they all decided to have babies at the same time! Three more girls expecting babies ANY day, then I don't know what's pregnant after that, lol.

It's a good thing my new chinchilla room is going to be finished this week! I can move all the chinnies in there and have plenty of extra space...pushing tight on space right now, especially with all the new babies!

gahh omg so many babies!!!

will any keep Mug company til i can snag him?

Mug is on his own for now. I'm probably going to show him in a couple weeks and again in September if you don't have him by then. ;)

Of course you can still play with babies, Cindy. :D My mom is coming on Tuesday night to see them. So many babies!!!!

Back