• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wood & Treats

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL - Good idea - maybe you should order the chew chunks next time - that's even smaller than breaking 1 stick in half!!!

Thanks!

Ronda

Stacey - thanks for the order.

Everybody - I'm going to be gone from February 27 to March 15. Any orders received during that time will be filled as soon as I can when I get back. Those of you who have pending orders please check your emails because I might have questions. I am planning on getting all of those out before I leave. If you have any questions PLEASE email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Ronda

Placing an order thru your website, my chins are in desperate need of some more rosehips ;)

Hi Ronda! I made another order :) It's been awhile and my lil girl has picked her favorites out and getting down to the bottom of the barrel here.....can't wait to see the new box come in and watch her jump for joy!!!

As you all probably know I'm back again and working on orders. Thank you all for ordering even when I was gone - it gave me a lot to do when I got home! I haven't been as fast as I usually am due to some out of stock items. In any case, I've been contacting you and letting you know how your order stands. If you haven't heard from me you are more than welcome to contact me at [email protected].

Check out my web page as I do have a few more new items - one of which is metal rivet for the collars. Just found a source for them and they just hit my door today! I also have ocotillo and more of the finger cholla. Vine items are due in the end of the week and I think there will be a new one too.

Again, thanks for being such loyal customers!!!

Ronda

Rhonda, everyone raves about your wood, so we just placed an order with you! Can't wait to see if I can get my girls to like some new stuff. They are so picky! It said it was a flat rate shipping box so please let me know if I have any room left so I can make the most out of the shipping and handling. Thanks! Shawn

MamaJ

Don't know what happened to your post but thanks for letting me know how much Mr. Shoe and Spooky loved their recent package. I love to hear how much our MASTERS appreciate the work I put into their goodies.

Shawn,

Just saw your order come in and will be getting to it soon.

Thanks!

Ronda

This is a reminder that chatter is not allowed in classified ads. This includes testimonials and "I got it" posts. You may only post if you are placing an order. This keeps ads from getting extremely long and makes it easier for customers to order.

Current list of woods available:

Apple
Pear
Cottonwood
Poplar
Mulberry
Red Elm
Weeping Willow
Aussie Willow
Corkscrew Willow
Pink Pussywillow
Sycamore
Ocotillo
Cholla
Yucca - limited.
Saguaro - limited.

Most of these have pictures on the website but are not available to select due to Paypal's 10 item dropdown limit. We are currently working on other options to remedy this but they are all available to purchase.

She also has a large number of odd and unique branches available like the ones pictured below. First one is Pear ($20) second is Poplar ($14). She also has some trunks available that can be made into shelves. Corkscrew willow pictured ($12/whole $8/half).

Attachments

• Pear Perch - 12 in - 1.jpg
    Pear Perch - 12 in - 1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Poplar Perch - 10 in - 2.JPG
    Poplar Perch - 10 in - 2.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 29
  • CorkScrewWillowSlice.jpg
    CorkScrewWillowSlice.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 33
  • CorkScrewWillowHalfSlice.jpg
    CorkScrewWillowHalfSlice.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 26
Wow - didn't get a notice on this. I have 28 oz of it and it's mainly all cut into 5" lengths. Here's a picture of it. Ronda

Attachments

• Saguaro.jpg
    Saguaro.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 50
She also has some trunks available that can be made into shelves. Corkscrew willow pictured ($12/whole $8/half).

What are the measurements roughly of the half?

I am interested in the corksrew willow, and if possible mulberry and apple.

Thank You!

The cork screw willow is actually around 3/4 instead of a half. I just cut off one edge to make a flat edge. It's approx 5" long at the widest part and depth is approx 3".

Ronda

You can just email me and I'll add whatever you want to the order. If you go and order from the website again it will charge you additional shipping. If you want to do it that way I can adjust the shipping and add whatever product you want that costs the price of the shipping or I can refund shipping. I try to keep an eye on what is charged in shipping and let people know if they have a credit or if PayPal didn't charge enough for shipping (which has happened a few times).

Ronda

Hey Ronda,

I just placed an order through your site. For some reason it didn't give me an area for 'note'. I just wanted to add that if there is any room left in the box let me know how much and I'll add more sticks or something and pay you the difference. Thanks!

Kristin

Back