WI MCBA & ECBC Spring seminar

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The seminar is sneaking up on us! If you plan to donate a raffle item, please let me know (post or PM--whatever you prefer!). So far we definitely have a bottle of Colloidal Silver but I'm not positive on exactly what else. Now that Nationals is behind me, I plan to start writing this stuff down!! :)

Thanks for your consideration!

I could get to the SC Johnson company store--think anyone would be interested in Johnson Wax basket? Baggies, pledge, scrubbling bubbles, edge, candles . . .

I have lots of animals for sale can bring them to anyone who cannot find what they are looking for out that way.

I could get to the SC Johnson company store--think anyone would be interested in Johnson Wax basket? Baggies, pledge, scrubbling bubbles, edge, candles . . .

That would be a unique basket, and a great idea!! If you are willing to sponsor it & bring it, we'd be delighted to raffle it! Thank you for proposing it!! :)

I picked up some new shavings yesterday (Guardian brand) and they look fabulous! I'll clean cages tomorrow and get a better opinion of them, but am thinking of bringing one for the raffle at the seminar.

I don't think I will be able to attend due to my work schedule. But if Kristy is willing to transport up a raffle item for me, I will donate something for the raffle. I just don't know what yet.

That stinks you can't make it, Carol! :( Darn jobs... lol
Thanks so much for being willing to donate a raffle item anyway! :D

I'll put together something then get to Kristy. I'll admire the baby chins while I'm there!! It's a win/win situation. I had an extended vacation in March so I kind of have some 'making up' to do to my co-workers on the April work schedule. I'll be there in October, though!!!

Brenda I'll definitely bring a dish to pass but at this point I have no idea what! YIKES! I'm moving into a new place just a few days before the seminar. Everyone I know went you're not still going to go to the seminar are you? And I of course said Heck Yeah! Do we know roughly how many peeps are attending?

Back