Wholesale products.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarilynTafolla

I was roaming the internet for cheaper prices of hay, when I saw a wholesale website that's located in Glendale CA, I just wanna know can I trust a wholesale shop? They get hay sent to their facility and its fresh; do you guys think it's a good idea to buy hay from them?

I have had good experiences with KMS Hay (Kleenmama's Hay). My chins love it. Not sure what company you were looking at purchasing from.

IMO I think it would vary based on each company, not if it's wholesale or retail. I use Stanlee Hay that I order through a local feed store. The first 36 bales I purchased from them were a very nice quality. The second purchase of 36 was not good quality hay, but I contacted them and they shipped me a new order of 36 bales, which was good quality and took back the hay I didn't like at no charge. I use a great deal of timothy hay and although I like other brands of hay the companies that carry them charge almost as much for shipping as they do for the hay, so it was not cost effective for me.

Last edited:
Back