Where To Buy Bag Balm?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EternallyCynical

Its winter, its Canada, and its COLD! Its also been very dry, and the other day, I noticed a small scaly patch on the inside of one of Pepper's ears. It doesn't look like a sore or a scab or anything, it just looks like dry skin. I haven't been letting him dust as much lately to try and prevent dryness, usually just a couple times a week, but if it keeps up like this things could get much dryer. I hear people mention using Bag Balm on dry skin areas. Where could I buy this, or a similar product? Its not something I've even heard of before coming to this forum...

I buy it at Walgreens, a big drug store. I don't know if you have them in Canada.

Oooooh, we have a Rens near here! I might just have to pop up there at some point and take a look. Ideally I'd prefer to purchase at a store rather than order online, but I've been debating ordering some stuff from Zoey and Lilo's anyways so that's good to know. :) Thanks so much!

Back