What kind of cell phone do you have?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still rolling along with AT&T and the Blackberry Bold. Love the phone and don't have any issues at all with AT&T. Have been with them going on 17 years now.

My son and I have Motorola MOTO's and my husband has a RAZR with Verizon - I don't use it much for phone calls, but as an mp3 player at work. With spotty (low spots and not enough towers) coverage around most other brands I had dropped calls frequently with other brands. I have to laugh every time we are at my parents everyone else needs to head outside to get reception even with the newest tower being put up but mine works fine. My parents are on our plan and have a Motorola V325 and it works great for them also.

I have a Samsung Rant. I also have an instinct that I have yet to turn on and will probably just sell it on ebay or something. I text a lot so the thought of not having a full keyboard isn't very appealing to me. I REALLY want an iPhone, but I've had sprint for 10 years and I get great perks and discounts, new phone every 12 mos, etc. I have an ipod touch and I absolutely LOVE it, but I wish I could get wifi everywhere on it..so that is pretty much why I want the iPhone. Now..if they came out with an iPhone with a slide out keyboard....I'd be ALL OVER that!!!!!!

According to what I've heard from a lot of people, sprint has the best/cheapest plans (as of December), but of course plans change rapidly. I still have an old plan that I was smart and kept that is MUCH better than the newer plans they have now.

I just got the Samsung Omnia about 3 weeks ago and I LOVE that phone. My bf just got it last week too, and he's in heaven with all the cool applications you can put on the phone. I have been with Verizon since 2001, and don't plan on ever changing. haha

I have a Blackberry Curve with Sprint and I am finally figuring out how to use it! Thank God for Crackberry or I would be lost with my phone. I am IN LOVE! The only thing it wont do is make dinner, vacuum and log into cnh chat. I use it as an mp3 and just found out that there is a connection to get it to your car!

No issues with it besides losing my contacts when I hooked it up to the computer.. second phone that its happened to. But everyone is telling me it was my fault not the phone.. So yea I <3 my BB!

I'm all old school. I still own, and love, my Razr.

How is that old school? That's newer than my phone, lol... I have a Nokia 6010 (a very simple, basic, fairly rugged, older phone) it knows *how* to text, but I pretty much never use it for that :p I had a newer phone for a while (until I accidentally dropped it in a parking lot and it got run over) and I hated it - the graphical menu was annoying, and I hated all the ring tones, and the camera kept turning on at weird times...
(I love my phone. It's one of these: http://www.mesacomm.com/images/Nokia 6010.jpg )

The RAZR was huge when it first came out. I remember everybody wanted one because they were so thin. I don't like them - it is the keys, but they do work for some people. And I do admit I miss a regular flip phone!

The RAZR could be considered old school now because it is the bottom of phone technology. Spoof's and yours would be like the equivalent of a NES!

I was on T-mobile with a blackberry pearl flip. We left Tmo and switched to AT&T and I got a palm centro...well that lasted about 2 wks and I couldn't handle it so I got my blackberry flip unlocked and got it working on the AT&T network..now all is good I have my blackberry back :D

Don't know what I would do with out my iPhone 3G :)). Now I can even read books with it through the Kindle application and I didn't have to spend $300 on a Kindle :D.

I'm rockin' a Red Razr and Alltel, which was just bought out by Verison (which I'm not so fond of, but hey). Yes, bottom of the 'barrel' so to speak, but I don't need much more than call, text and voice mail, and I was impressed by the sheer number of ring tones I could get. (My 'alarm clock' is Tigger; how fun is that?)

I have the black env2 from verizon, and although I think it is kind of ugly, I have never had any problems with it, I got a cute cover for it for Christmas and it's much cuter now LOL.

I have had my fair share of problems with cell phones, I got the pink Razr with T-mobile when it first came out, that thing was a peice of junk, then I for a sidekick, even worse. So I switched to Verizon 2 years ago and started with the Chocolate and I liked it until the touch part started not working. I did have a blackberry for like 2 weeks and loved that thing but couldn't afford $99 a month just for a cell phone.

Back