What just happened?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siylvat

Whew. That was weird.

I was playing a video game in my room which is in the basement, when I heard a weird noise. It sounded like faint squeaking and at first I thought it was the chins. When it got louder, I got nervous. The chin room is right next to mine in the basement, so I went in to check. Then I noticed some movement outside, and more chirping. Something skidded across the lawn (its dark and I wasn't sure what, it looked maybe like a chipmunk.

Then this big rabbit runs up to it and jumps on it. It started squealing! It was like the rabbit was trying to kill it or something. So I grabbed my fiance and we ran outside.

Scared the rabbit out of our yard, and looked around to see if we could see anything. We poked around some of the plants by the house, and after a while something ran out, I think it was a mole, or mouse. It seemed okay, and ran back into the bushes, so we left it.

It just scared the bajeebers out of me! Do rabbits attack other animals? I have never seen anything like that before.

bunnicula.jpg

Maybe you saw a bunnicula.Although they normally get carrots out of your fridge maybe the one you saw was looking for an iron fix.

What Mel said...there's a ton of research backing it up. Those Bunniculas are scary when you catch them out at night.

I'm pretty sure you just saw the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.
"Well that's no ordinary rabbit. That's the most foul, cruel and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!".

I believe most any animal will go after a smaller animal, especially if it was a mom with babies to protect!

Back