what is his color?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry this has nothing to do with your questions, but I think thats like the cuestes chinchilla i've ever seen, you're quite lucky! :)

Sorry this has nothing to do with your questions, but I think thats like the cuestes chinchilla i've ever seen, you're quite lucky! :)

Thanks! I think he's quite handsome too if i may say so myself :) I think Chinchillas are all so cute!

he is handsome i just love the whites more so the mosaic chins i have several and their personalities just shine through the rest. congrats glad he is good hands with a loving owner. he looks happy healthy and normal in all the pics now just spoil him rotten :)

I decided to post it here because I'm not sure if this question is too stupid to start a new thread :p Plus, if you guys wanna read the history about gizmo's health it is all in this thread too!

First of all, it has been only couple of night, but I feel like he's not as hyper as he usually is. I don't know why.I let him out for playtime and he chose to just stay on his wheel sleeping. At night when I sneak to him, he usually hear me and start running on his wheel (this is what he do when he scared or jumpy). He doesn't run anymore, just perk up and look at me, then go back to sleep. I'm going to check his poops tonight because i'm using bedding and I can't really tell if he is still pooping as much. He's drinking a lot though which I assume it is a good sign. He is also eating just the same though. Should I be worry? Is there any chin that healthy but just change his personality? I still don't feel like he likes me so much. I have him for about 4 months now. I gave him plenty of attention that he probably think its too much. I gave him playtime everyday. Treats occasionally. I think I'm pretty good owner and I love him so much :(

Another thing, hes been alone since I had him... He was just fine until last couple of days. Could it be that he wants a friend NOW? (Like just change his mine and says well, i'm lonely now).

Oh, and he loveeeees paper! I tried my best to chinproof the whole room. But whenever he gets a chance, like a paper falls into his play area, he will grab and run away to eat it! I'm so worry that its gonna mess up his digestion! Please help!

Back