West Coast MCBA 2012 Show

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder....

West Coast Chapter Fall Show is this Saturday....Sept 15th.

Hope to see you all there

What time should we arrive to the hotel with chin entries if we live in town? I can't seem to find were I saw that information last time I checked. Also, do we just go to the hotel lobby and ask for directions to the show area?

You can get there anytime after 7 am. The rooms are in the restaurant building, Jonah's, and if you enter the main door for Jonah's just turn right and we're just down that hallway. Just got back from setting up so we're good to go!! See you all there!

DOORS OPEN AT 7 AM FOR GROOMING. SHOW STARTS AT 10 SHARP.

SEE YOU ALL (and your chins) THERE!

Baby Izzy and her Trophy

attachment.php

Ok, she may not have what it takes to be a Grand Show Champion but she sure does rate high on the cuteness factor. She is our very first baby and it will be hard to let her go if we decide not to keep her, but if we want to improve our herd quality we will need to be tough.

Here are the results of the show. JoAnne Craner went home with the raffle chin even though she didn't win it. Jessica Olsen won it but JoAnne traded her for it. When JoAnne wants an animal, she gets it!! So much fun and sharing. Our little animal handlers had a ball and all of them want chinchillas now. Great animals, lots of 1st's. Keep dusting those bunnies, more to come on our next show.

2012 West Coast MCBA Show
_________Bellevue, WA________
___________9-15-12___________
Judge: Maxine Lynch

Champions​

Grand Show Champion~~~~~Black~~~~~JJC B40~~~~~Jerry Craner
Reserve Grand Show~~~~~Naturalle~~~~~JJC A220~~~~~Jerry Craner
Champ Female of Show~~~~~Black~~~~~Trinity~~~~~ Jessica Olsen
Reserve Female of Show~~~~~Violet~~~~~AGC A9~~~~~Ryan Chinn
Champ Male of Show~~~~~Black~~~~~JJC B40~~~~~Jerry Craner
Reserve Male of Show~~~~~Naturalle~~~~~JJC A220~~~~~~Jerry Craner​

Color Section Champions​
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Female~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Male
White Champion~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~C72C A1 Ryan Chinn
Reserve White~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JJC B52 Jerry Craner
Violet Champion~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AGC A9 Ryan Chinn~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JJC B53 Jerry Craner
Reserve Violet~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LVC A32 Sue Irvin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LVC A21 Sue Irvin
Beige Champion~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~C72C B2 Ryan Chinn~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JJC A140 Jerry Craner
Reserve Beige~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JJC A252 Jerry Craner
Naturalle Champion~~~~~~~~~~~~~AGC A8 Ryan Chinn~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JJC A220 Jerry Craner
Reserve Naturalle~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MYHC X2 David Fohs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CAC A130 Casey Craner
Black Champion~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Trinity Jessica Olsen~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JJC B40 Jerry Craner
Reserve Black~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JJC A181 Jerry Craner
Ebony Champion~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~MYHC A1 David Fohs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~JJC A307 Jerry Craner
Reserve Ebony

My girl. =D (She started trying to eat the trophy about 10 sec after the picture.)
TrinWTrophy.jpg

I loved winning the raffle, he was a beautiful chin, just couldn't be someone I could take home! The chinchilla I got in trade, my husband named pebble, has bonded with Trinity.

Back