Weird chinchilla fetish...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X Amy x

Feet!!! Both my chinchillas are obsessed with mine and my partners feet!!
Strange boys:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 66
My boys all "love" our flip flops. I think it's the texture. Also if I'm sitting on the floor all three of them will come try to groom my back/butt where there's skin showing between my pants and shirt. I'm glad to see other chins are as strange as mine! :)

It's so funny when they try to groom you. One of my girls will sometimes jump on my head and start tugging at my hair.

My old chin Poppy loved feet too! She used to sit on mine and do a funny little dance, round and round!

I have a couple of chins who like feet as well.

Attachments

• Critters 052713 042.jpg
    Critters 052713 042.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 27
Mine tucks her feet under her, turns in circles, then poops on our foot.:bump1:

Attachments

• IMG_0305.jpg
    IMG_0305.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 39
Haha all these are soo funny!! Not just my two who are strange ; ) I love chinchillas

Mine like my hair and my glasses, when I'm wearing them. I learned the hard way from one chin who had the quickest little paws ever. He just snatched them off my face and took off!

Domovoi likes green clothing... doesn't matter what it is, a shirt, dress, if it's green he wants it. And the belt loop on the back of my jeans, he loves to tug on them, all the time

My little one loves biting on my finger nails, he smells it first and the grabs my finger with his little paws and starts nibbling away :laughitup:

Storm was looking for my fingernails after I trimmed them down because she kept biting them. She grooms my hair and tries to take my glasses too ! Lol she tried to eat the beads off a dress I was weari g last night .. she so silly

Back