We have got hit hard over the last month.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinchillaFrenzy

First our well has an issue and it had to have all the pipes going into the house replaced. It also had to be bleeched twice and all the machines fixed cuz they got messed up too. Ok that was fine. Only cost us about $2000 total.

Then our puppy has been having issues with house training and we went to a second vet for another opinion and she sent us to Madison to get a ton of tests done thinking it was something neurological. They could not find anything and recommended an MRI so we did that. It shows he has spina bifida and his only chance to get anything to work and not let it progress as he grows (it already is. He was trained with his urine now it just is contant. And he can no longer use his tail at all). Well we spent $4000 to find out what was wrong. The surgery is estimated $5000 and we are going to charge it cuz we are out of money. It is tomorrow morning at 7:15.

And today. My Dad lost his job.
:no:

My parents are paying for my wedding. Everything already has contracts signed and atleast half down and all of it is none refunable.
My dad will be out tomorrow looking for a job but that doesn't help with my worrying. I can't afford to help them I wish I could but I have $440 in my bank account. I knew I shouldn't have bought a new car this year.

Just had to complain. I am in a bad mood with everything lately.
I know everyone has been going through tough times too but I just didn't expect it to hit my family.

Oh wow, you have been hit really hard. :( I'm so sorry.
Have you applied for care credit to help with getting your puppy the surgery?

You know. I didn't even think of that. My boyfriend has it for his teeth he just got fixed and he was maxed out we had to may more than half out of pocket. WE had to sell a ton of our stuff but it is techniqually my parents puppy and they haven't applied yet. I will have to talk to my mom about it tomorrow.

Back